Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo 2020 review emails going out

7E1E65F6-3F43-4371-AE14-EC0A2F6D7C89.jpeg
0E8624A4-1EA2-4ACA-93FB-35DF90262BFF.jpeg
C675B7DD-6274-48A5-A496-6A1E773D621D.jpeg

Last edited:
I got mine a few days ago and had 106 hours total. Of that 106, 20 probably belong to me, the rest is my son :lol:

Never did get an email for that but I found it

number-of-hours.jpg
number-of-games.jpg

Gotta assume they count demos too :lol: To think I still have 9 more games to open and I'm definitely copping like 6-8 more games next month.

persona-core-gamer.jpg
most-played-games.jpg

I get 1 and 3 cuz I spent time completing the game, grinding to level up all players/created players, get dragonballs, unlock costumes, farm Zeno, etc. but I dont even remember the last time I played DC universe.

most-active.jpg

:lol: Random day

:pimp: overall though

Last edited:
Over the last few days, I finished the OG DKC trilogy. It’s crazy because I hadn’t really played through them since the 90s and most of what I thought I remembered from DKC 1&2, was actually from DKC 3. That said, I’m not sure why DKC 3 gets so much hate. It’s just as good as DKC 2, imo. It’s definitely better than DKC 1. The only thing lacking was the music and that’s probably because David Wise wasn’t the composer.

Last edited:
Over the last few days, I finished the OG DKC trilogy. It’s crazy because I hadn’t really played through them since the 90s and most of what I thought I remembered from DKC 1&2, were actually from DKC 3. That said, I’m not sure why DKC 3 gets so much hate. It’s just as good as DKC 2, imo. It’s definitely better than DKC 1. The only thing lacking was the music and that’s probably because David Wise wasn’t the composer.
Yeah DKC 3 was fun. I remember there was one part after I beat the game where IIRC a shopkeeper gives you a magnifying glass and I never found out what to do with it.

Super Mario 35 is broken. All you have to do is stay in world 1-2 and keep warping back to the beginning. Top 10 finish every time

No wonder why Nintendo was planning to keep it active only until March 31...........that is pretty much the meta right there, and it is impossible to change unless you "ADD MORE LEVELS" that circumvent that.

No wonder why Nintendo was planning to keep it active only until March 31...........that is pretty much the meta right there, and it is impossible to change unless you "ADD MORE LEVELS" that circumvent that.
Blame the people who keep picking those levels. Special battles are way better. Very good concept but they just need to randomize levels or create new ones/add enemies randomly. Pretty simple fix honestly

I think I've finally burned myself out on Hades and need a new time filler, brain dead game to grind for hours on end...

Played the obvious ones, Odyssey, BoTW, Animal Crossing...

Was thinking about one of the Pokemon games because it's been awhile and they're mostly in that realm... But any suggestions?

I think I've finally burned myself out on Hades and need a new time filler, brain dead game to grind for hours on end...

Played the obvious ones, Odyssey, BoTW, Animal Crossing...

Was thinking about one of the Pokemon games because it's been awhile and they're mostly in that realm... But any suggestions?
Hollow Knight no doubt

Great Metroidvania game with tight controls and can easily get 50+ hours out of

Usually pretty cheap too around $10-$15

Yeah I'll recommend Hollow Knight every chance I get. If you get lost in the world (in a good way) it's 40+ hours easy.

Is that game similar to Dragon Warrior Monsters on Gameboy? Those were two of my favorites.

I am about to run the Rise demo. Will revert back with my thoughts.

Also - I told y'all I was gonna finish Zelda but nah I don't want it to end yet. Still too much to do. The game is in my top three of all time.

Back
Top Bottom