NIXON WATCHES

Are these available locally? If yes, where is its store located? There's someone selling online (pre-order) but I don't want to take the risk coz I haven't seen one in person. so anyone? TIA

Are these available locally? If yes, where is its store located? There's someone selling online (pre-order) but I don't want to take the risk coz I haven't seen one in person. so anyone? TIA

i think welegendary sold those a few months back. maybe you could check with them if theyll restock cuz i think it was sold out.

HTH

i think welegendary sold those a few months back. maybe you could check with them if theyll restock cuz i think it was sold out.

HTH

I forgot the name of the store in rockwell which sells nixon watches. It's beside shoe salon. It's a surf shop.

I forgot the name of the store in rockwell which sells nixon watches. It's beside shoe salon. It's a surf shop.

All Stoked Inc. branches carry NIXON.

If you're in Makati, the nearest branches I can recall are in Powerplant Mall (what warped was referring to, beside Shoe Salon) and beside R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street, The Fort.

If you're visiting south, try Alabang Town Center. There's a Stoked Inc. there beside Toby's.

All Stoked Inc. branches carry NIXON.

If you're in Makati, the nearest branches I can recall are in Powerplant Mall (what warped was referring to, beside Shoe Salon) and beside R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street, The Fort.

If you're visiting south, try Alabang Town Center. There's a Stoked Inc. there beside Toby's.

Back
Top Bottom