Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the back looking like??
nerd.gif

If she's like Kate Upton...
mean.gif

but she isnt talented. she just a pretty face who thinks she can play music by ear. which she can not.

shes just your average hippity hopper that will try to play frank ocean thinkin bout you with 4 chords. nah.

Sons he can literally be a high school drop out, that works at Kennedy Fried Chicken and I wouldn't eeeeem make her sign no prenuptcha. I just want to be her first husband. :evil:

Last edited:
lol what is that? a basketball made out of marshmellows? i dont get it.

and my bad on being harsh on the talented tip. that **** irks me so hard.

didnt say shes ugly though. id ******g lie and say shes awesome if it led to jawesome nomsayin. and cant believe the word **** is blocked. (was the first word in my OP and rhymes with bits)

lmao say word. my phones screen is ****** up/broken, everything is yellow so i couldnt even make it out. even if it was yellow i wouldnt think it was yellow because i assume its just the screen.

LOL at the cornball.

shes definitely bad but her voice is kind of annoying.

O/U of AWG is 15.5.

Way over

but she isnt talented. she just a pretty face who thinks she can play music by ear. which she can not.

shes just your average hippity hopper that will try to play frank ocean thinkin bout you with 4 chords. nah.

She cute but nothing special. sounds annoying on her covers but that titty meat looks nice,.

Only reason i watch a min of her covers to see that cleavage, :lol:.

Wood skip this semester for one night with her/10

Her name though, I thought it was gonna be someones username :rofl: :nthat:

I was scrolling down like she got a nice face how about the body
then I saw them bitties
then I saw she can play the guitar and sing

propose on site

lol what is that? a basketball made out of marshmellows? i dont get it.

and my bad on being harsh on the talented tip. that **** irks me so hard.

didnt say shes ugly though. id ******g lie and say shes awesome if it led to jawesome nomsayin. and cant believe the word **** is blocked. (was the first word in my OP and rhymes with bits)

:rofl:
marshmallows never crossed my mind i had to look at the pic like 3 more times to tell myself it looked like marshmallows :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom