Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait the soulja thing is real :wow: :rofl: :rofl: I thought it was an NT joke or something. Damn she desperate.

i dont think you guys understand..shorty been ran through by evverryybody.

nothing diff then your typical college white girl lol

wait the soulja thing is real
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought it was an NT joke or something. Damn she desperate.
you'd think Lauren, as her manager, would talk some sense into her about stuff like that...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Soulja switches styles every week. Monday he's gunna be singing like that makonnen guy, it doesn't mean he's hitting that too.

All seriousness though, if this niykee girl wants to go anywhere she needs a real manager and team behind her not her friend to take selfies.

wait the soulja thing is real :wow: :rofl: :rofl: I thought it was an NT joke or something. Damn she desperate.

if you have a guest appearance with someone on a song or showed a picture with that person its assumed your smashing... christina aguilera made a song featuring redman so obviously he smashed.... that logic :rolleyes

if you have a guest appearance with someone on a song or showed a picture with that person its assumed your smashing... christina aguilera made a song featuring redman so obviously he smashed.... that logic :rolleyes

bu niykee isn't established as Christina. She's still grinding, so when you see her with Russell Simmons, come on now. We know how uncle russ likes em

bu niykee isn't established as Christina. She's still grinding, so when you see her with Russell Simmons, come on now. We know how uncle russ likes em

So if you're "grinding" and a female takes a pic with a dude "more established" than her self... Said dude has smashed?

Interesting

So......Soulja Boy and Trinidad James smashed? Ok well seems all you needa do is be in the music industry with even a bit of relevance. The homie rich homie gonna be smashin next thing I know

So......Soulja Boy and Trinidad James smashed? Ok well seems all you needa do is be in the music industry with even a bit of relevance. The homie rich homie gonna be smashin next thing I know

Lil Zane smashed

Y'all wild ignorant about souljaboy bank roll, dude was a millionaire at 16 I thi k he's about to turn 24 now and is still a millionaire

Hs doing more than what u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom