Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep real, the types of moves she would want to do, and the type of movies her "fanbase" would want to see her in are very different.
laugh.gif
i thought her fan base was made up of teenage white girls 

marketable yea, talented nah

and i dont think Rihanna can really sing, but she will sing circles around niykee

Does Rihanna write her own music? Does she know how to play any instruments? I'm not saying she doesn't I'm honestly asking, if she doesn't she's not as talented. Niykee probably can't hit super high notes but you can't deny she has a soulful voice for a white girl
I mean, music writing shouldn't even be mentioned, niykee hasn't written a hit so that's not even a smart comparison

But alright, since rihanna made it, she will definitely make it

Lol, the foot ****** in here

Thread is about to get extra weird

:evil:
i'd suck the revlon off her toes >D

like someone said, her fan base is really teens. i wouldnt be surprise if she did shows at malls and do signings there in the future

Last edited:

**** this ****.

View on Instagram

@-webkit-keyframes"dkaXkpbBxI"{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} } @keyframes"dkaXkpbBxI"{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} }

bae got to carry her own bags :frown:
uncle russy couldnt even hook her up with designer luggage?

This ***** gotta be ultimate sloot...thirsty as hell for that fame. God knows how many ***** she sucked already for that wack *** ep. I love it though :smokin

You what... I never really realized this because i'm a big 'gap' guy... but her gap game is on point! :smokin

Her music is garbage, she's going to end up pregnant by a rich dude and then posting pics on instagram with her baby like Christina Milian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom