NKETLK presents...Jay-Z "AMERICAN BLACKOUT" FREE D/L @ 1 A.M. EST. (30 minutes)

Thanks. I also received 2 more submissions from Half Amazing, still waiting on a few others.

nah but it smells like teen spirit on NT today... i forgot i even posted that honestly... i need to chill...

Yes, 210 minimum if possible please.

But only send the tracks if your on the list.

This N' be all in the inner workings...

Don't tease us like that G.

And Mez i see u put "Ft. TIME" is he gonna rap or did he do the piano and strings on that No Hook u sent me.

i did the piano, strings, and choir...
[

Which I improved DRASTICALLY because my synths > his.
laugh.gif

Is this gonna be on datpiff?

I'm about to sign up cause I wanted to submit my Nas remixes....but I will def submit this as well.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

i did the piano, strings, and choir...
[

Which I improved DRASTICALLY because my synths > his.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
...thats y BEGGED for my assistance... i remember somethinglike "TIME i need ur wonderful talent on the keys again... a $50 paypal transfer and 15 minutes later the track was listenable...
pimp.gif

are all the tracks done? why not just release it now instead of april. and the title should be changed to "internet gangster"
pimp.gif

Not all the tracks are done and I'm still waiting on the higher quality versions from everyone who made the cut (210kbps minimum).

This mix tape will drop April 1st during the evening hours.

I'm gonna reply/up/edit this post till I receive every submission in the quality specified, no slackers ALLOWED !!!!!!

You need a Datpiff account Mez? I got one, they were PAINFULLY slow approving the NT Mixtape though, I guess it took like 8 days or something like that.I'll upload it if you needed the assist.

I actually signed up a few nights ago and sent them a message regarding uploading this mixtape (noticed it says it may take up to 7-10 days)....so I'm justgonna wait for a response.

If its a no go for any reason then I'll let you know (maybe you'll do a better job at "selling" it to convince them, thats assuming they arepicky with submissions b/c I never submitted with em before).

I better not hear like 12 mez tracks on this %#@#*.

Did I even get on for any tracks cause I know I submitted Blue Magic?

Mythos was the name I was using....

Back
Top Bottom