• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarthSka   Please do all the positive contributors a favor and just ban this dude now before the actual finals start. He clearly has no interest in contributing in a positive manner in this thread.

@DarthSka   Please do all the positive contributors a favor and just ban this dude now before the actual finals start. He clearly has no interest in contributing in a positive manner in this thread.
this is pretty much what NBA threads consist of though

you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

yall act like we dont interact normally in other threads lmao

@DarthSka
  Please do all the positive contributors a favor and just ban this dude now before the actual finals start. He clearly has no interest in contributing in a positive manner in this thread.

The force is strong with you sea manup sea manup

I hope it's strong with LeBron in the finals.

Last edited:
Really interested in the Thompson/Draymond matchup.

TT has been owning the offensive boards but I doubt that happens against GSW at all, especially after they outplayed Memphis.

thibs or gentry in nola.

gentry. cant look at that name without some form of hate due to gentry humphrey shenanigans in jordan brand

TT has been owning the offensive boards but I doubt that happens against GSW at all, especially after they outplayed Memphis.

GS has had played well against better bigs thus far. Dwight had good games but Dwight is Dwight.

Gentry getting that job, Thibs probably going to take a year off after all he been dealing with.

AD in Gentry system. :x :x :x

30/14/5/3/2 is realistic.

Thing is, a bunch of people picking the Cavs are trying to do this "reverse jinx" BS. I highly doubt these fools really think that sorry Cavs squad got a chance against the Dubs but will be first in line to slander Bron.
So basically you know what other people think. You can see into their minds. NT wizadry.

I picked Cavs in 6 and this is why:

- LeBron
- Not sure if Klay will play or not
- JR Smith/Shumpert/Delly all playing well
- Kyrie has a few days to rest
- First year the Warriors have been there, could be a 2012 OKC type of situation
- Warriors may get pounded inside by Thompson and Mozgov

Not some reverse jinx thing you're talking about.

On paper GSW is better at every position but SF.
On the court though, I think Cavs have the advantage almost everywhere. Everywhere.(3pt line included)

Throw in GSW's youth in the Finals and no way I'd pick GSW

Last edited:

But Memphis wasn't scoring so no need for double teams. Everyone was just hanging around the basket waiting for rebounds. Wait until the defense starts getting drawn away from the basket.

nerd.gif

Andrew Bogut Says It’s Nice To Have A Coach ‘Who’s Not Full Of Himself’ http://t.co/E4rPEle5ko  
— Dime Magazine (@DimeMag) May 30, 2015

Last edited:
Throw in GSW's youth in the Finals and no way I'd pick GSW

I keep seeing people saying this and need to ask... how much experience do the Cavs as a whole have? Who's to say that their team doesn't get lemon booty all of the sudden as well?

Most of their guys are ex-Knicks. They never thought they'd see the finals.

Last edited:
But Memphis wasn't scoring so no need for double teams. Everyone was just hanging around the basket waiting for rebounds. Wait until the defense starts getting drawn away from the basket.

Um, Thomspon has shot one jump shot in the playoffs, he stretches out less than Zbo.

Bron is also shooting 18% from 3, ain't gonna be much stretching my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom