• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised we haven't seen an ESPN graphic comparing LeBron's '07 & '15 supporting cast yet

lebron literally almost died from a close game vs the hawks

how is he going to score, make his team mates better and defend steph for 7 games? 

That was one game. You forgot that they also swept them.
all the other 3 games were almost all blow outs

Lebron is about to be so worshipped after this ring :smh:

Eh, it's not going to change the way LeBron haters feel. They'll say he took 2 weeks off to re-up on HGH, had all the players he needed handed to him and cake walked through a crap conference to the Finals.

That's exactly what the haters will say.
Those who don't mind giving respect when it's due, though, will tell the truth and say Lebron is the man

Last edited:
Warriors in 6.

I believe Steve Kerr should start Iggy and let Harrison come off the bench. Harrison is inconsistent offensively. Cavs will really miss Kevin Love this series.

Last edited:
Why fix what's not broken? shouldn't be shaking up their rotation this late in the playoffs unless they have to

And kill Barnes confidence at the same time :smh:

Barnes was horrible coming of the bench last year..

One of those subtle moves Kerr and staff made that changed the team :pimp:

^

Steph would probably never get his own shoe if he was still with Nike.

How Kyrie got one before Harden still baffles me.
how baffling is it? they dont decide during the season....................kyrie was the dude during the world championship.

how baffling is it? they dont decide during the season....................kyrie was the dude during the world championship.

harden has always been better than Kyrie pretty sure they decided those even before the world championships

harden has always been better than Kyrie pretty sure they decided those even before the world championships
lol dude with a harden avatar, cry to nike

kyrie also won all star game mvp, and he's uncle drew....by no he means hes better but i hope you get the idea. 

Last edited:

lol dude with a harden avatar, cry to nike
kyrie also won all star game mvp, and he's uncle drew....by no he means hes better but i hope you get the idea. 

Harden is a sneaker free agent this summer. Pretty sure that's why Nike didn't give him a sig this season. They want to lock him up before starting a sig.

Kerr is gonna abandon what won them damn near 70 games in the NBA Finals....

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom