leo.png

Why'd you count @CaptainSneakerhead23 twice

I mean, I know he's a Bulls fan and counts more than any other fan, but still
Thanks for that catch 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21  

WARRIORS PICKS

Last edited:
Cant wait for the finals to start and dudes start back tracking on how good they said the warriors were when it comes time to discredit The Cavs chip.

So since Klay cant do anything but sit on his couch when is the next time he will be checked? Monday?

My dude Klay. If he isn't right until the end of the series .. :smh:

Bet eventually it comes out that the bleeding was from the increased ICP instead of an 'ear laceration' ... Heads will guarantee to roll, then
Intracranial pressure doesn't require stitches.  Klay got stitches on the spot.

Why people continue to believe that a concussion and an ear laceration cannot happen simultaneously is starting to get ridiculous.

I never said stitches was done. That's what they said was done. Sorry if I sound like a conspiracy theorist

Last edited:
Irving, TT and MozGod aint Knicks castoffs though

I got Warriors but definitely give Cleveland a fair shot. Especially if Klay is questionable. Iggy finna get TORCHED 

mosgov is a knicks castoff. he was cheeks, they shipped him to denver, where he continued his cheekdom

View media item 1555811
solid numbers for a big. he does his job and he seems to be getting better playing with Lebron

My dude Klay. If he isn't right until the end of the series ..
mean.gif

Bet eventually it comes out that the bleeding was from the increased ICP instead of an 'ear laceration' ... Heads will guarantee to roll, then
Intracranial pressure doesn't require stitches.  Klay got stitches on the spot.

Why people continue to believe that a concussion and an ear laceration cannot happen simultaneously is starting to get ridiculous.
I never said stitches was done. That's what they said was done.
Klay got stitches when he went into the locker room the second time.  He had a laceration on his ear.  That is a fact.

People are discounting the cut because they assumed it was just a concussion. It was both.

Man where's the Poll at?

I knew we should have let nikmaz or FF start the thread.

Get your life Omari, come on Bruh!

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten · 3h3 hours ago
LeBron when asked how do you slow down Steph Curry: "The same way you slow me down ... You can't."

Don't make it about you or anything, LeBron....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom