Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

steph is about to accomplish more in 2015 than AI and CP's carriers combined 
So because you value a championship over everything else (which is fine) that means neither achieved anything in the league worth talking about?

roll.gif

#OnHere
whats the point of wasting any of our times talking about habitual losers

AI was really fun to watch but that's about it. 

AI's career is like the homeless version of lebron's career, people overrate him for his success vs dleague east playoff teams

Last edited:
To say A.I and CP3 have achieved nothing in this league is ludicrous but to say Steph will have achieved more is acceptable

Just dont like how dudes be discrediting great players

Some players are great (A.I and CP3) other players are just greater or destined to be greater (Steph)

its not that they're not great. its that they are not as great as people make them out to be 

To say A.I and CP3 have achieved nothing in this league is ludicrous but to say Steph will have achieved more is acceptable

Some players are great (A.I and CP3) other players are just greater or destined to be greater (Steph)

this

well said

AI's carrier is like the homeless version of lebron's career, people overrate him for his success vs dleague east playoff teams

Those Eastern Conferences were god awful. By 2003, only one (ONE) team managed to get 50 wins lol. Even AI's Finals trip is tainted by the Game 7 in the 2001 ECF.

AI's carrier is like the homeless version of lebron's career, people overrate him for his success vs dleague east playoff teams
Those Eastern Conferences were god awful. By 2003, only one (ONE) team managed to get 50 wins lol. Even AI's Finals trip is tainted by the Game 7 in the 2001 ECF.
the pistons made the conference finals every year for like 6 years in a row and i cant remember a single team they beat 

It's a trip man. We live in an age of microwaved criticism, thanks to social media, and several new outlets thanks to ESPN, the internet, etc. Everyone has a voice and in a rush to romanticize the game we criticize in a microwaved fashion, ignoring all that they've done in their careers for the sake of .... I don't know really. Sports culture is weird. It's all about winning championships, but then qualifiers are thrown in like not making it past the WCSF, or some silly madness that this era has spawned. 

Last edited:
if more people cared about championships the world would be a better place

too much of this "even if i dont win im a champion" mentality these days. too much praise for losers. 

ppl forget it takes a great TEAM to win a title and it could only be one champ a year

and not every great player plays on a great team
AI had a terrible attitude, was a selfish player and didnt care about practice

its his fault he never got a good team put around him 

at least people dont claim ai to be top 5 anything, they just throw meaningless labels on him like "most influential" or "pound for pound best player"

dude is 2-12 all time vs western teams in the playoffs. 

yet he's always talked about and will be 1st ballot HOF.
Career scoring avg of over 26 ppg, over 24k points, All NBA numerous times, league MVP, 4 time scoring champ, but...he didn't win a ring so he hasn't done anything worth talking about which is why people say pound for pound and most influential when talking about him.

Only on here man lol

this is professional basketball, no one cares that you're pound for pound anything. there are no weight classes and if you're too small to win then boo hoo maybe you should have looked into soccer.

Seaman is my dude but I'm definitely gonna have to just agree to disagree on the importance of Iverson to the league and the culture of basketball.

Maybe it's where I grew up.

He was being sarcastic, :lol:

It's dudes in here that really feel that way, tho, which is pretty hilarious.

I think AI is vastly overrated, but to say he's done nothing in the league is asinine.

Congrats to the Warriors, this should be a definite sweep from here.

Would have still liked to see them play a proper defensive unit on their way to the chip though.

Nothing worth talking about?

Bubba chuck put Eric Snow, raja bell, George lynch, Matt Geiger, Todd mcullah, Aaron mcckie, old dikembe on his back and took them past the defending ECF champs Pacers w/ Reggie, showdown with Vince both going for like 40 pts each game to a game 7, and then against the Ray Allen/cassell/Glenn Robinson bucks to another 7 games, and then finally beating the lakers in game 1. The step over on Tyrone Lue. People thinking the 76ers might actually pull it off. But sadly the Diesel was too much for Old Mutumbo and bums Geiger and mcullah to handle.

I really hope dude is 19 and never saw iverson play. That's the only excuse to be talking reckless about Bubba chuck. The disrespect in here. I guess that's NT for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom