• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrub might be strong but nobody know who Dellavedova was even like a month ago.

TT gives you hustle but same time, just now learned he was right handed like a yr ago.

Shump and JR were/are considered headcases and the latter has been on the trade block almost his entire career because of it.

GSW had one of the most dominant regular seasons of all times by most advanced metrics, 67 in the West while being top 5 on O AND D! . No way the Cavs minus their 2nd and 3rd best player (all stars) should be winning this series.

Licensedtoball

U gotta wake up man

If u really don't think the NBA is asterisked up in the behind the scenes game then u are truly nieve

No problems with u personally but really, wake up bro
I agree with that but I don't see anybody getting favoritism this series overall, at all.

I'm gonna upload some old Kobe chip videos in his appreciation thread.

I'm surprised at so many people ready to call lebron GOAT if he wins this series. As impressive as this series will be ESPECIALLY if he averages 40 I still wouldn't consider him better than prime Magic
this series IS important. it shows he can do it "on his own" and will kill a lot of the doubt surrounding him. GOAT? that window has BEEN closed. hes literally chucking and living at the line to 40 every game (funny how nobody mentions half or most of his buckets coming from the line every night) while his teammates carry ALL of the defensive duties. its ugly iso play after play. this is ugly basketball period. BUT ITS WORKING. but the way hes playing? goat? NAH

How is lebron goat when his 2nd ring was pure luck and the Spurs kicked his behind last yr? He's lucky that he never met Kobe in the finals bec Kobe will make him cry. It's a young Warriors team that he has to drop 40 on just to win by 2 or 4?

When Bryant or MJ drop 40, most of the time it's s blowout. LeBrick drops 40 out of desperation. Cowards

Lebron losing 3 finals already throws him out the convo of GOAT truth be told but don't hate on this moment fam, we're all witness

wouldnt want to watch a game wit u anyways ,.

stop crying. 
Bruh......
roll.gif

If you're the kind of "fan" who in 2015 is still claiming the commissioner is fixing the NBA finals then you're someone I'd never want to watch sports with.

Grow up. Bring something better to the discussion than that immature crap for once.

All this blaming the refs and calling conspiracies left and right nonsense is really ruining the ability to enjoy discussing sports with people anymore. :smh:
stop crying. 

The irony.

Wait so chucking ain't what's hot but when Kobe does it he's got the killer instinct?

Lol Bruh

If you're the kind of "fan" who in 2015 is still claiming the commissioner is fixing the NBA finals then you're someone I'd never want to watch sports with.

Grow up. Bring something better to the discussion than that immature crap for once.

All this blaming the refs and calling conspiracies left and right nonsense is really ruining the ability to enjoy discussing sports with people anymore. :smh:

Commissioner and conspiracies? Smh did you not see a basic travel call
The irony.

Yeah something out of nothing haha

I mean kobe is my guy 100%

But look at that SAC LAL game 7 game in 2002

Tell me that game was officiated by the book and the best team really won

Last edited:

this series IS important. it shows he can do it "on his own" and will kill a lot of the doubt surrounding him. GOAT? that window has BEEN closed. hes literally chucking and living at the line to 40 every game (funny how nobody mentions half or most of his buckets coming from the line every night) while his teammates carry ALL of the defensive duties. its ugly iso play after play. this is ugly basketball period. BUT ITS WORKING. but the way hes playing? goat? NAH
Inch by Inch Talent wise Bron is the Goat right now  and when his resume is all set and done he THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER THE NBA HAS EVER SEEN 

stop crying. 

Can I watch a game with you lakersman :rofl:

David Lee: "I feel like as a team we haven't played well yet in this series. Even in Game 1 I thought we weren't firing like we could."

When the next closest game is Game 4 and you're waiting for your first good performance of the series, says one of their players, well... good patience? The games left are dwindling, either pick it up or eventually it'll be over because nothing changed about the Cavs putting the Dubs in chains. Those are the only two ways this can go.

Last edited:
I mean kobe is my guy 100%

But look at that SAC LAL game 7 game

Tell me that game was officiated by the book and the best team really won
You mean the one where Peja, Webber and whoever else started throwing up airballs on their home floor? Or do you mean game 6?

The lakers/kings series was def a fix. We brought that up during the week break between CF and finals

Lebron is actually playing very Hakeemish, leading no names to a championship

Some young guys will call Lebron the GOAT because he is Jordanesque to them but the GOAT discussion really ended in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom