• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever will I do? :rofl: Someone who is nobody to me has shunned me. :lol:

:Rollin

What did Lebum say about you going home to be you? I can guarantee my life is better than a "nobody." I'm a 0.01% B.

Being a self-absorbed admin on the sports thread don't make you somebody. Lakers better than your king... And rooting for a team of an owner that played a direct roll in Fing the Lakers is disresect.

You're nothing more than a Clipper fan ska.

Last edited:
Lbj fans can't make up they minds or stick to one narrative. Flipped the script in less then a week. We all knew no matter what dudes getting a pass.

Yall see what you want to see.

Sea Manup is pretty fair and balanced when it comes to Lebron

I think he even picked the Cavaliers to win this series

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="lakersman3000"]Ska been a Lebron caper. Probably my favorite one tho. I just over look it .everyone has flaws..
He's firme tho[/quote]He's not a caper for anyone. He just appreciates unselfish basketball stars more than selfish ones. He's objective about LeBron, most people have their blinders on so they only see the compliments.[/quote]TELL 'EM!!!
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="8tothe24"]Ska is dead to me now... Laker code has been revoked... He is now a Clipper fan.[/quote]1. He's dead to you...
2. You, the almighty "8tothe24" are using your powers to revoke his fanhood of the Lakers
3. He's a clipper fan...

Please, tell us more fax.[/quote]My dude. :smokin

ska is only unbiased when talking about players he's indifferent about

i still dont know where i discredited lebron though :nerd:

guys probably just see kobe in my avy and lump me in with those other guys 
Cmon bro, others might not get it but Ska and I know your style of posting

we can read between the lines. You're smart and slick. But we see it. :lol:

and you never saw that, you just read it. LoL hope many ages ago?

What's your point? Half the people in here never saw mj play. People are acting like it's impossible for somebody to lose and win the mvp. Who else would you possibly give it to? Curry who was absolutely atrocious for 2 games?

[quote name="8tothe24"l"][quote name="DarthSka"]Whatever will I do? :rofl: Someone who is nobody to me has shunned me. :lol:[/quote]:Rollin

What did Lebum say about you going home to be you? I can guarantee my life is better than a "nobody." I'm a 0.01% B.

Being a self-absorbed admin on the sports thread don't make you somebody. Lakers better than your king... And rooting for a team of an owner that played a direct roll in Fing the Lakers is disresect.

You're nothing more than a Clipper fan ska.[/quote]Who said I cheer for the Cavs?

Does illiteracy come with money? :lol:

My King? That dude ain't my damn king, believe that. But neither is your damn Mamba. :lol:

And who said you were nothing?

I said you were nothing...

... TO ME. :smokin

And you're not.

Calling someone self-absorbed while bigging yourself up and talking like your opinion is supposed to mean something because you're a .01%er is at least mildly ironic. :lol:

If I'm nothing to you, don't worry about me. I'm a Clipper fan to you and you're just another rich, pompous nobody to me.

Let's just table that. :smile:

Last edited:
Is there some prerequisite that to be a Laker fan you have to hate and put down Lebron?

Did Kobe get this much hate from Jordan fans back when the Lakers were winning their championships in 2009 and 2010?

ska is only unbiased when talking about players he's indifferent about

i still dont know where i discredited lebron though 
nerd.gif

guys probably just see kobe in my avy and lump me in with those other guys 
Cmon bro, others might not get it but Ska and I know your style of posting

we can read between the lines. You're smart and slick. But we see it.
laugh.gif
i have always said that lebron is playing great this series, he's doing exactly what he should be doing which is no different from AI in 2001 so i dont see what this "greatest finals performance of all time" stuff is coming from but its not his fault they are losing. GS is just better

i only repeat things people say about kobe when it applies to bron (his shooting for example) just to watch kobe haters get upset 
laugh.gif

Is there some prerequisite that to be a Laker fan you have to hate and put down Lebron?

Did Kobe get this much hate from Jordan fans back when the Lakers were winning their championships in 2009 and 2010?

Yup. Son couldn't even jump and celebrate his finals win without ppl comparing him to MJ I remember vividly. "He can't even jump as high as MJ" "copying MJ till the end" etc etc

As a laker fan, I've rooted for bron so far in all his finals. This is the first one I just can't do. im not a fan of how everybody just ran over there to play w/ bron and there was no rebuilding process at all. Just straight from a contender to another contender

Also, I've been following golden state since they played the Spurs a couple yrs ago in the 2nd round in the playoffs. I been seen the potential :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ takes over, team doesn't make the playoffs.

Lebby takes over, has 2 Finals wins against one of the most efficient teams of all time.

Bron ain't great, though. Same thing.
laugh.gif
-_- ... ummm lebby "took over" DURING the finals. okc never made it. their #1 option went down for a season, in the west. this season, kyrie took over while lebron was option 1b. finals is all lebron. but this is a nonsense comparison

Who said I cheer for the Cavs?

My King? That dude ain't my damn king, believe that. But neither is your damn Mamba. :lol:

And you're not.

Calling someone self-absorbed while bigging yourself up and talking like your opinion is supposed to mean something because you're a .01%er is at least mildly ironic. :lol:

If I'm nothing to you, don't worry about me. I'm a Clipper fan to you and you're just another rich, pompous nobody to me.

Who said you were nothing?

And you're not.

I get were your from. And I'm self made... But I'm
Who said I cheer for the Cavs?

And you're not.

Don't worry mite, if you look to buy my season tickets I'll pass you up for the next jump off paying my bills.

[quote name="lakersman3000"]You have blindera when it comes to Kobe ska. Other then the Kobe lbj thing . You a knowledgeable dude.[/quote] I've admitted that. Hundreds of times.

That's the thing that separates my antipathy from from you guys'. You constantly say things life, "Granted, I'm probably not the guy to be talking about this Kobe situation, because, yeah."

But y'all outchea like, "Nope, I'm fair and balanced, and that dude's garbage. I know greatness, because I'm a Kobe fan, and Bron shoots to much. Forgets teammates."

Like, WHAT? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom