No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Hopefully this will keep me focused and in the gym 
laugh.gif

I don't fap enough to see the benefits, but i'm down, I've never made the whole month. Dat single life sometimes :smh: .

best of times and the worst of times at the same time.  i know that feel bro View media item 236240

The last no fap this chick I was plotting for the longest just randomly hit me up late night the night before an interview. I had to turn her down I needed that sleep. Fapped. Shorty was like Maserati with a pudge :smh:.

I completed no fap november and i really didnt see any changes in myself

I will participate again though, so im in

Productivity levels will be through the roof ...looking like Bradley Cooper in Limitless.

Imma try, but Im sure I wont last a week.I haven't went a week without sex or fapping since I started both, and Im 23 now. Started fappin in 3rd grade and started sex at 17. It's been a weekly thing since,lol.I do think I went 2 weeks without fappin once though.Hell I fap after I have sex, when I get home thinking about what I just done,lmao.I got it bad.smh..... Sike.

Imma try, but Im sure I wont last a week. I haven't went a week without sex or fapping since I started both, and Im 23 now. Started fappin in 3rd grade and started sex at 17. It's been a weekly thing since,lol. I do think I went 2 weeks without fappin once though. Hell I fap after I have sex, when I get home thinking about what I just done,lmao. I got it bad.smh..... Sike.

fappin in 3rd grade? :wow: :lol:

Imma try, but Im sure I wont last a week. I haven't went a week without sex or fapping since I started both, and Im 23 now. Started fappin in 3rd grade and started sex at 17. It's been a weekly thing since,lol. I do think I went 2 weeks without fappin once though. Hell I fap after I have sex, when I get home thinking about what I just done,lmao. I got it bad.smh..... Sike.

fappin in 3rd grade? :wow: :lol:

smdh :smh: i didnt even attempt to fap till i was in high school

I'm in.
Wish I never started fapping in the 1st place, but them booties just be calling me. :wow:

smdh
mean.gif
i didnt even attempt to fap till i was in high school
fappin in 3rd grade?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Bruhs, I was in 3rd grade, 1 night I was up at 11pm Thursday night, and was flipping through the channels, next thing you know I landed on HBO, I seen this woman running down the hallways next thing you know she started stripping naked (It was Real Sex 16) . I was like 
eek.gif
 So I watched for a few minutes, after that I had a wet dream while I was awake (didnt know wtf was going on)lol, from that day on I had become a man.

I use to watch HBO on Thursday night 11pm religiously.lol

I hit puberty mad early, I had a beard in the 5th grade.

Im black fyi.

3rd grade??????? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :lol:

Deceased at "Anal April Showers"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom