No Girlfriend During the Holidays Appreciation

so broke up with my girl 2 weeks ago and saw so many damn appreciation posts lately. anyways nt, i dodged a bullet, her birthday was a few days ago, our 6month anniversary was coming up, i don't do the monthly thing but doing something for our 6 months would've hurt my pockets, also don't have toworry about christmas or valentines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know how people do it every year. Spending all these hundreds on presents, I just never thought it was that serious.

i wouldnt have done what you done but it does help havin extra money to buy my nephew a little more for Christmas and to start savin.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I don't know how people do it every year. Spending all these hundreds on presents, I just never thought it was that serious.
Same thing i said for Valentine's Day, i dont see any point, isnt sex all day enough

naw sometimes its nice to have a girl for the holidays.

it means an extra plate of food cuz you can head to her house when you're done celebrating at yours, more sex cuz unless you plan to beat another ex orsmash a #%$%! from the club then you probably aren't getting any, and it usually means an extra present which you can believe will be nice cuz girls staygetting the best hook ups. but most important of all it means someone to chill with when you're away from everything like school.

besides if you play your cards right you don't have to get your girl an expensive gift for the holidays just be creative.

I disagree, I love having someone to spend my nights with when it's cold outside.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

being inside a warm vag during the holidays > no vag.
what does the holidays have to do with anything? should we start a "being rich during the holidays" thread? i mean c'mon...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

what does the holidays have to do with anything? should we start a "being rich during the holidays" thread? i mean c'mon...

agreed. notice dudes appreciate/unappreciate their females during the holiday season. where were these threads in mid-June

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The holidays= Times where you take time to appreciate everything that you have in your life and in the case ofwarm vag..that's greatly appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jaye05

so broke up with my girl 2 weeks ago and saw so many damn appreciation posts lately. anyways nt, i dodged a bullet, her birthday was a few days ago, our 6 month anniversary was coming up, i don't do the monthly thing but doing something for our 6 months would've hurt my pockets, also don't have to worry about christmas or valentines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're with somebody and worried about material things, you should ask for things you want too so you can break even

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

it means an extra plate of food cuz you can head to her house when you're done celebrating at yours, more sex cuz unless you plan to beat another ex or smash a #%$%! from the club then you probably aren't getting any, and it usually means an extra present which you can believe will be nice cuz girls stay getting the best hook ups. but most important of all it means someone to chill with when you're away from everything like school.

besides if you play your cards right you don't have to get your girl an expensive gift for the holidays just be creative.
there you go..pretty much took the words outta my mouth.

i do see some of the advantages of being single, but for the most part..having a gf > not having one.

Back
Top Bottom