No Hypebeast

http://no-hypebeast.com/ As you may or may not know, I've been working on an online shop for some time now. It is now up and running! Everyone check it out ifyou get a chance and buy some shoes lol. I'll be out of town for the weekend but if you're interested in buying anything email me atchristopher_hernandez@no-hypebeast.com or AIM (lakersrock20901) but im not sure if i'll have reception out there. Also all the inventory isn't up yetand the store will be constantly updated!

P.S.- Clothing/Accessories section will be coming very soon and i'm picking up 20+ shoes in sizes 9 and under when I get back so my apologies for the lackof product in that size.

[Negrodamus] "NEXT!"

You ain't on point enough to be slingin' product for other people.

And your "grading" scale is fraudulent within itself. Most of the "VNDS" and "NDS" kicks are in HEAVILY USED condition. Period. F'in up the game.

But whatever.

I'll let y'all "consignment resellers" live.

The grading scale is messed up already. It's based on opinion, so can never be proven right or wrong. Either way, I've always notified anyone aboutanyone flaws in a shoe before I make a sale and make sure they fully understand the condition of the shoe before they buy it. Thanks for your feedback.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

SHOTS FIRED!

Ok there is definitely a problem with the descriptions of some of these shoes. I appreciate the feedback from everyone. Expect better descriptions by next weekwhen im back in town.

Thanks a lot.

Lol, other than the descriptions being off... I recomend adding at least 1 clear toebox photo. I wouldnt feel comfortable buying a used shoe at those pricesbased off of it shadow. Other than that... Good Luck! I may be a future buying or provider.

Back
Top Bottom