No interest in XV's?

It comes as a complete shock to me at the lack of interest and excitement of the XV's. Here we are nearly an hour into their online release at Eastbay andFNL and there's not one thread about any of the colorways dropping tomorrow. There's a bit of a spark on the bragging rights fiasco, but could thislack of interest be a sign of the future for retro releases??? Curious to know what others think....

it's a totally different XV style, SE isn't OG style. and XV's already got two strikes against them....... ugly and uncomfortable.

Son, the XV weren't a bang out hit when they first dropped in 2000. Therefore, one would expect such a lack of hype for the retro. I kind of wish, no I dowish, other retro releases were like this.

I'll hoop in the XV SE's but thats about it. Your not the only one trying to hype up the XV's theres been quit of few people around my town whowant these bad. I can't hate because they're not that bad to look at!!!

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I'll hoop in the XV SE's but thats about it. Your not the only one trying to hype up the XV's theres been quit of few people around my town who want these bad. I can't hate because they're not that bad to look at!!!

No hype here, just crossed my mind tonight as I'm roaming the board. I have my own reasons why I won't be jumping on these.

These shoes are ugly when they where released.

The 2 pairs from late last year where crap.

The pairs released today are also crap.

yeah i work at finishline and am going in in about an hours and we dress up in all jordan stuff but i dont expect it to be too big

i prefer the design of the XV SE > OG XV (XV are hideous; the ugliest looking J's in the sig line IMO)...but I'm not copping these...

like ninjahood said, they're like a Team J's...

I like the XV, I think they look good with jeans, but the SE is not a XV i can get with

The Blk cw looks cool but I'd never pay MSRP!
laugh.gif

co-sign with not paying retail. I like the XV and the SE also, but there are plenty of other Jordans that are priority over these...probably get thered/white/blue SE closer to the summer when they're going for cheap...

XV SE's have a couple of great colorways imo. I definitly like a majority of them.

As far as they XV's, I like some colorways as well. I also liek the shoe, but in order for me to like a release with the XV's, the colorway in a wayhas to be perfect. (OG white/carolina XV's FTW).
glasses.gif

The XV SE is really light shoe, and can do some numbers. The only colorway I'm feelin' in the white/royal blue/red.

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I'll hoop in the XV SE's but thats about it. Your not the only one trying to hype up the XV's theres been quit of few people around my town who want these bad. I can't hate because they're not that bad to look at!!!

No hype here, just crossed my mind tonight as I'm roaming the board. I have my own reasons why I won't be jumping on these.
What do you mean by not jumping on these? You picked up like 20 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom