no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

Where's the vid bro I'm living in the port city I might just know this one
here ya go, famb...
had a helluva night last night mayne...
jump in the car and head out to louisiana... little chick i mess w/ was out there.. i had some time off, its a 2.5 hour drive from Dallas, so i was like meh...

i smashed her only twice before... but she NEVER bussed... so i was feeling like somewhat of a sucker... i felt like i was being a man to bring her to a peak... nevertheless, she has a faaat rump so i wanted to keep trying.

i get out to shreveport, and girlie jumps in the car... "i miss you soooo much"... she was tipsy... and kept grabbin on the D... no objections from me.

i seent it coming.. .she proceeds to the wop game... while we're stuck in traffic (boardwalk 4th of july was gym packed). we're barely moving, i got 5% tint, so i guess she was feeling like she wasnt eem trippin..

i'm like, eff this... pull over to an alley... pulls her on top w/ the force of Zeus got had a brief 10 minute session. finish up, get home, and i remember her telling me she wanted to make a twerk video, but scared to do it... i knew this was my chance to capitalize cuz she was already horny as a goat...

pulled out the cam and got a brief video for the NT fambilia
got the yambs, and felt like a HEROcuz she straight up leaked on me... i've had it happen before, but mostly cuz the chicks were trained on how to do it. she was legitimately surprised. i know most chicks be boosting.. but i believed when she said i was the first to make her do it...

straight up #bawse... 
confidence is on a million + one... i feel like this night will kick my yamb life into a different level... cuz confidence is ridonk, and nobody cant tell me nothin...

the night played out the way she really wanted... girls love to let their hair down and just let loose... and i was there to capitalize...

:pimp:

View media item 487015
RED OR BLUE PILL, its deeper than you think...

Still here, still strong (pause)

stay thirsty gentleman
the goggles is too much, Lane Bryant is looking like KOD Mondays :smh

Im out :smh: kind of ashamed i only made it 8 days when i went a full month in February.

My Achilles heal is that i suck at sleeping . I am up at 5am for work each day so i need to get to bed at a reasonable hour...and when i lay there and im not tired...there isn't much that will make me fall asleep...so yeah.....i slept well last night

7 days strong for me (i started late) tryna make atleast halfway through the month. Dat mental toughness!

Last edited:
still in this... been taking zma and lifting. feels good. quit smoking bud as well. mentally im purdy tuff right now.

I just read some bad news/ learned something mew. So i googled "what happens when you dont masturbate" and several info got my attention. Like "bad for prostate" "body needs to let go of dead seaman" also "wet dreams" which is your body letting you know how often to let it go by letting it out while asleep. Dont know if i can go another min without fabbing.

^i dont know about those other things but i can tell you that you will start experiencing wet dreams again.

Back when i did No Fap November and No Fap February they started up after the first week and a half or so

this may be the first challenge i may give up on early. If you have a girl or access to yambs there really is no benefit to no fap.

No fap is only good when you dont have sex as well and you are keeping yourself from releasing for the whole month.

Once you smash and get that release then its pretty much back to normal.

Plus when i did smash my girl over the weekend after a week of no fap i could barely call that a sex session :smh: . Had me looking like a minute man

Pretty much. You build all of that up, then when you get down, you end up constantly pulling out to last, only prolonging the inevitable. Feels like turning the ball over on a shot clock violation :lol:

still going strong...

got the text today...

"i'm tryin to **** tomorrow"

:pimp: :pimp:

plus got the main yamb coming in this weekend...

and just closed two deals today....

LOVING this month... :pimp:

goign strong... was finna fap cuz the main yamb coming into town tomorrow, but i was like "meh... just pull out"

pulled a YOUNG breezy (18) from taco cabana...

unlimited steak fajita burritos until she pisses me off...

STILL IN, smanged two joints this week both from a club I hit up last weekend
life is good :pimp:

Last edited:
goign strong... was finna fap cuz the main yamb coming into town tomorrow, but i was like "meh... just pull out"

pulled a YOUNG breezy (18) from taco cabana...

unlimited steak fajita burritos until she pisses me off...

I need to get me a chick with sit down restaurant connections like that. I'm tired of Sonic and Wendy's

Back
Top Bottom