no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

I'm in .....but aint no broads around
Ya see a man aint gota job and school aint start yet so I'm always at the crib and when I'm at the crib and when I'm in my room I'm chillin in my bed and when I'm in my bed lil big homie wants some satisfaction ya nah mean

Its gon be hard yo

I'm in but...

I started taking some testosterone.

Last long, this will not.

Testosterone?...what product?...do you workout/run as well...combining those with, raw veggies, &cold showers after workin out gives me a boost

Last edited:
I know a few homies who's problem is exactly this.

My theory is that when guys are horny or are more liberated sexually, their hormones take over and it makes them do irrational **** :lol: and they do what they have to do to get that "release", which should be talking to girls and getting to know them.

But if you constantly get your release via your hand, you don't have any desire to talk to girls because you already do the job yourself. All us guys know that after nutting you think more clearer about girls and what not, and if your nut always comes via your hand, you'll always have that subconscious "They aren't all that necessary" thing going on which will continue the no yambs dilemma. Plus your Hard on gets weaker and weaker.

That being said, I'm in on this No Jerk July :lol:

My dude has it down to a science :smokin. With that being said, I might participate. With my new job that I'll be starting this month and the gym, I doubt I'll even have the urge.

Back
Top Bottom