No love for the Cortez???

Love the Cortez (I am not even Hispanic).  One of the more comfortable Nikes. I usually buy them on NDC when they are on sale with a coupon. Recently go my last two Cortez for $40 each.

Regarding size, I wear a 10 in JB and Air Maxes, but have to wear 10.5 in the Cortez as I have wider feet.

Last edited:
Love the Cortez (I am not even Hispanic).  One of the more comfortable Nikes. I usually buy them on NDC when they are on sale with a coupon. Recently go my last two Cortez for $40 each.

Regarding size, I wear a 10 in JB and Air Maxes, but have to wear 10.5 in the Cortez as I have wider feet.

Same here bro. I'm not Hispanic myself but I like them as well. As far as JB and some nikes I wear a 9.5-10 and was wondering if these fit as narrowly as a lot of the airmaxes but thanks man. I just order some off FNL but of they don't fit ima return them for the 9.5

I ran across a pair of the leather grey pair at the outlet for about 14 bucks today, almost pulled the trigger but couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe if it had been the red/white/blue pair. It's not a shoe I'd get normally because of the gang connotations, but I feel like I'm beyond that point in my life now and I love almost every Nike silhouette from that era

Ill buy some but I have to get a passable outfit first...

probably a funky color cause its the official gangsta shoe

Same here bro. I'm not Hispanic myself but I like them as well. As far as JB and some nikes I wear a 9.5-10 and was wondering if these fit as narrowly as a lot of the airmaxes but thanks man. I just order some off FNL but of they don't fit ima return them for the 9.5
I think you should be good with the 10s. Hopefully those work out!

One of my boys has the most amazing Cortez I've ever seen. The only pair of them I've even seen as well. Real pig skin! Looks and feels like a football. Full shoe, even the swoosh. I was with him when he got them about 10+ years ago from a outlet. He has worn them tops about 4 times. So sick!

Frankly, after spending an embarassment amount of money of Jordans, I would have to say my Cortez are much more comfortable than the Retro AJs I've bought (though there are some exceptions). But, as other have quickly pointed out, the gang banger connotation is real. You go to a Raider or Dodger game, the Cortez and Dickies pants starter kit is evident everywhere.

Been looking for these for quite some time..someone help :lol:

copped a navy blue nylon pair, when i wanna stunt on my 80's paid in full swag w/ some dark denim and a new

blue yankee.

hypebeast will go nuts if nike released a bunch of new colorways in the cortez , dont believe me just watch!

i want a fresh pair of the sureno blue cortez'

a nike cortez x supreme will bring the cortez back into the spotlight. :lol:

I got a pair of these when I was 12, wore them to school, and some kid was like, "why are you wearing golf shoes?"

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom