No More East vs West in the All Star Game.

Ska

Kobe was born in Philadelphia and spent his first 6 years there before having to move in Italy. I don't know why keeps saying that he's from Italy, hewas just raised up there, thus being the reason Kobe stating he doesn't consider himself from Philly.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

It should be Blacks vs. everybody else.

Just kidding.

Whats wrong with you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Just kidding.

Whats wrong with you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even if you are kidding, you said it. So why would you say something like that?

There are always players who get snubbed for the ASG in all 4 major sports.... NA or USA vs. World is would not work in the NBA. There's a reason whythe NHL only experimented with it for a couple of years, and went back to the traditional East v. West format. It wasn't that amusing.

It would be kind of interesting to just pick the best players and then have them choose sides - obviously you'd have to pick the sides a couple of weeksbefore but that could be kind of cool. Loser the previous year gets first pick.

I'd rather focus efforts on changing the voting format to select the all-stars first and then think about squad assignments later.

This proposition would create an unbelievable US squad. There would be many awesome players left out of the game.

Team Adidas v.s Team Nike

the way they should judge all star spots is that...every game, a bonus ball will from from the top of the stadium into the court, who is the first player toget the falling ball, and score it in the opposing teams basket wins. It can drop at any time during game player, so say...lebron gets a steal and breaks a waydown court, the bonus balls falls behind him into drew goodens hands, lebron can either go for the team, or steal the ball from his own teammate to get an allstar bonus point, hench, the player with the bonus ball is 1 v.s 9. Those on the bench are out of luck.

They should do this every game cumilating up to all star weekend, top 11 players from both conferences gets a ride to the all star game, of those 11, top 5players start.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Just kidding.

Whats wrong with you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even if you are kidding, you said it. So why would you say something like that?

There are always players who get snubbed for the ASG in all 4 major sports.... NA or USA vs. World is would not work in the NBA. There's a reason why the NHL only experimented with it for a couple of years, and went back to the traditional East v. West format. It wasn't that amusing.

What would seriously make you think to say that?

^ Sorry I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to make a joke. I should have worded it differently. Well I shouldn't have written it atall and I apologize.

They need to bring back that MTV basketball game with the 50 point basket. With Flea and Meatloaf as special Coaches/Players

Back
Top Bottom