No more employee 50% @ footlocker?

Was discussing the possibility of when the next EA is with my manager the other day, and we agree that it is probably July 30-31, but it is too early to know for sure that it is that weekend

Was discussing the possibility of when the next EA is with my manager the other day, and we agree that it is probably July 30-31, but it is too early to know for sure that it is that weekend

FTL Inc isnt dumb. EA and F&F are used to stimulate sales and liquidate old inventory. with this economy... that wont change anytime soon.

FTL Inc isnt dumb. EA and F&F are used to stimulate sales and liquidate old inventory. with this economy... that wont change anytime soon.

anyone know when the next footlocker 30% off is be

i dont know anyone at footlocker anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ct2010

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

if these are done I am most assuredly quitting lol. the only reason to stay for minimum wage was the discounts and now they won't even give us that. F FTL. anyone need a hook up...

i second that motion
Same here...

Since, I started I've been hearing that Footlocker Inc was trying to get rid of the EA.. But my DM told me, that if it is gone then our regular discount will rise to 40%.

I don't know how I feel about this.. but one can say, you would rather the 40% then to wait once a month for an extra 10%.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ct2010

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

if these are done I am most assuredly quitting lol. the only reason to stay for minimum wage was the discounts and now they won't even give us that. F FTL. anyone need a hook up...

i second that motion
Same here...

Since, I started I've been hearing that Footlocker Inc was trying to get rid of the EA.. But my DM told me, that if it is gone then our regular discount will rise to 40%.

I don't know how I feel about this.. but one can say, you would rather the 40% then to wait once a month for an extra 10%.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom