No More Tebow Slurpage for the next 8 Months Appreciation Post

lol wow you guys are crazy

hey got lucky lots of his games but it had to end sometime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

media gives this guy all the credit for the team wins, so who should take the blame when they lose?

Not Tebow of course. Anybody but him.

He sucked today period. As a fan Tebow the praise was definitely over the top but that was expected IMO. He HAS to get better as a QB if wants to last in the league. You cant keep having these 9/26 and under 50% completion games. With that said he still had a real good year taking a team that was dead at 1 - 4 to winning a playoff game against the Steelers.

I'm def glad to not see him occupying my favorite show first take the entire two hours but dude def played like a champ this year...
After last week against the Steelers he has earned my props but def glad I don't have to hear about him anymore after alllllll next week
laugh.gif

Thank you Tom Brady.

Never got or understood the hype. Props on the comebacks but Eli did that too, ppl went over the top with it when it came to him.

It was funny while it lasted. I've never seen such slurpage...wait. I'm a Heat fan.
laugh.gif

media gives this guy all the credit for the team wins, so who should take the blame when they lose?

laugh.gif

You act like Tebow is the only person they do this to.

Originally Posted by Dric

It was funny while it lasted. I've never seen such slurpage...wait. I'm a Heat fan.
laugh.gif

The Tebow slurpage is much worse IMO. At least Bron/Wade are actually elite. Tebow is just clutch. But is highly overrated. Glad to see his bum self out of the playoffs. 
pimp.gif

homie, i'm not acting like anything. i'm calling it how i see it, and clearly my comment was about dude getting all of the praises and the shine.

sucks that the Tebowmania is over, I was rooting for the kid. For some reason, I don't like the Patriots and I HATE Tom Brady. He just has that natural d-bag look about him.

homie, i'm not acting like anything. i'm calling it how i see it, and clearly my comment was about dude getting all of the praises and the shine.

Can you tell me the last time the Broncos won a playoff game?

Tell 'em why you mad!

Saw Tebow's press conference at the end of the game: just hard for me to dislike the guy..I'm not even a Broncos fan. Dude's got a likeable personality and represents something the media world doesn't see to often and that's good morals and ethics....

But Tebow's definitely going to have to develop alot more as a QB in the NFL because he's got a bullseye on his chest everytime he loses or has a bad game. 9/26 every other game just isn't gonna cut it moving forward no matter how positive it's been for him and the Broncos this season. John Elway oughta work with the guy in the off-season to improve his game....somethin'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Can you tell me the last time the Broncos won a playoff game?
idk, 1999 i'm guessing, but i hope you aren't implying they made it in solely because of this guy?  a new head coach, upgrades to the d-line, mediocre division, mcgahee beasting at times, all had contributed to them getting in, not just this dude.

eek.gif

It was written that the score would be 42-10 in the 3rd Quarter!

0sBOk.png

eek.gif

7xlTa.png

Don't get me wrong, Tebow might be a really nice person, but there are some things he does I can't rock with outside of religion. He is also a spokesperson for the Focus on the Family group. Its an anti-gay hate group that basically wants to remove rights from gays and women. I can't rock with that, no matter how much you believe in zombie jesus. If he was apart of a racist group, none of us would stand for it. 

Back
Top Bottom