No Motion Lotion May Vol. no releasing of kids at ALL!!

Ive been donezo for a few days now. There should be a number next to the survivors at the end of the month representing the number of wet dreams that person had in the midst of this. I know I'm not the only one that gets these after 2+ weeks of no fappage..

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I find that its only tough in the morning just before I get out of bed

This...and every Thursday - Saturday...the drinking like a fish awakens something within me...But Actually I just noticedthat tapping is ok..with that being said...

I haven't even been tempted except on saturdays when I have nothing to do.....I'm starting to wonder if I have overcome this, prolly not 
laugh.gif

They need to make 1 season of big brother season about this challenge... Except the women would be at an advantage

Im not in officially in this but I've been cutting back and I'm feeling good. Athletically I noticed I dont feel sluggish and my flexibility increased, I'm getting closer to finally dunking
pimp.gif

I havent been having any urges either its gotten to the point where last night I went in the kate upton thread to see if everything was alright down there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

haven't fapped since november
glasses.gif
feels goodman
This is insane! 
pimp.gif

.........................................................................................................

tumblr_lzcjhh7H481r69opoo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Ryda421

haven't fapped since november
glasses.gif
feels goodman
pimp.gif
kudos. I lasted from November to mid January.

Still in for this month but I'm expecting my body to rebel in my sleep very soon.

Yo guys...
30t6p3b.gif
, can't believe it was possible... anyways can't sleep & it's really late but I don't know if I should be disqualifed or not... I either made myself release using telekenisis or just used my muscles down there to work my thing out (No Fap involved)... I didn't touch thy self but I was watching the yorn..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Yo guys...
30t6p3b.gif
, can't believe it was possible... anyways can't sleep & it's really late but I don't know if I should be disqualifed or not... I either made myself release using telekenisis or just used my muscles down there to work my thing out (No Fap involved)... I didn't touch thy self but I was watching the yorn..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats rough. I'm still in btw

im out. i was fine one minute...next thing i know im in the bbw section and that was all she wrote.

all i feel is shame.

Back
Top Bottom