Who was that giving the ball-boy a Wet Willy during the anthem
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

joey crawford is such an instigating P.O.S

he should've stayed away from the league

everyone would have been better off

Pop is that dude for slapping away Joey when he pointed his finger onto Pop's tie.

I wouldn't want Joey's greasy lil' snausages stainin up my nice gold tie either, get ya %*%$*! meat sticks off me.

Pop +1

I better not have to change the channel by halftime like Game 4.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

nice play tp and cp hurt his head by flopping
Perfect position.

There's no better way to take a charge than getting to the spot when a player is about to come down from catching a pass.

Be real, the defensive player has to give the offensive player a chance to come down from catching a pass. If tp tried to take a charge right there Iwould have called that a no call as well

Aside from David West, the Hornets are shooting 3-18 for the field, yet are only down 3pts. It's amazing what happens when they actually attempt to playdefense.

yo someone make that gif...
pimp.gif
i hate the spurs but my dude put joey in his place early

and lma0 @ them replaying the clip of duncan lha0 on the bench and then getting kicked out the game...i never seen duncan so excited on the bench...he had tocover his face w/ a towel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Pop is that dude for slapping away Joey when he pointed his finger onto Pop's tie.

I wouldn't want Joey's greasy lil' snausages stainin up my nice gold tie either, get ya %*%$*! meat sticks off me.

Pop +1

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

and lma0 @ them replaying the clip of duncan lha0 on the bench and then getting kicked out the game...i never seen duncan so excited on the bench...he had to cover his face w/ a towel
laugh.gif

When that first happened, there were gifs all over NT. I'm sure someone has some saved.

Game's gonna come down to the 3rd quarter as usual. Unfortunately, we've seen this script before. Looks like it will be 3-2, Hornets heading back toSan Antonio. I just hope the Spurs can keep it competitive in the third of tonite's game.

David West is beasting but nobody is helping him out there reallly and Tyson Chandler
smh.gif
somebody else need to step up in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom