No wonder Iverson can't get a job in the US Vol. His Manager

"Istanbul is beautiful from everything we've learned. It's not that far from the U.S., and the competition is good, which makes it all attractive."

Apparently Istanbul is only a hop and a skip from the U.S.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Istanbul is beautiful from everything we've learned. It's not that far from the U.S., and the competition is good, which makes it all attractive."

Apparently Istanbul is only a hop and a skip from the U.S.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its turning into a pretty sad story. He just cant swallow his pride and come off the bench. And at this point no team is gonna take a chance on him for the money he wants. I still think he could be a good spark off the bench for someone. And he could prolly still start . But no team is gonna give him that opportunity because for the last 2 or 3 years he hasnt even played for 2 months str8. Ive come to the realization that hes prolly done and We not gonna see him play again. Because he just refuses to budge.

It is what it is, but hes still one of the best players I have ever seen. But this aint the way to go out.

Its turning into a pretty sad story. He just cant swallow his pride and come off the bench. And at this point no team is gonna take a chance on him for the money he wants. I still think he could be a good spark off the bench for someone. And he could prolly still start . But no team is gonna give him that opportunity because for the last 2 or 3 years he hasnt even played for 2 months str8. Ive come to the realization that hes prolly done and We not gonna see him play again. Because he just refuses to budge.

It is what it is, but hes still one of the best players I have ever seen. But this aint the way to go out.

Back
Top Bottom