NOAH Clothing

Lol is this the first time u ordered from them?

Noah shipping is insanely quick. I also love that they put the extra bucks into shipping carbon neutral. Not so much a big fan of the recycled packaging, I've ended up having to pick fibers out of my black tees way too often, but that's kind of nit picky.

Skipped the drop this week, but was into those paisley trunks, I'll probably regret not getting them the next time I'm at the beach or pool, but I've got way too many pairs of trunks right now for the amount of time I actually spend in the water.

Dope! Quality compared to pocket tee?! Interested in a lot of their T designs but want to make sure first.

mad i didnt cop that watermans club crewneck while i was in the store last week.

saw a guy like 30 minutes after i left rocking it and was tempted to go back but i was too lazy to walk back.

now, its sold out online.

:smh:

Last edited:
Do they still have core logo tee in store? I'm not in the states and there are only few items left on their webstie. Too bad emailed them and they said they are not gonna restock this season.

Last edited:
Yeah Noah isn't afraid to let their politics known. That is totally a nod to the elections.

Back
Top Bottom