NOAH Clothing

definitely looking to make the jump on this brand. Sizing same as Supreme?
For those that have been wearing their pieces, how's quality?

Appreciate the help!

Reactions: JPS
definitely looking to make the jump on this brand. Sizing same as Supreme?
For those that have been wearing their pieces, how's quality?

Appreciate the help!

Quality is really good/great on most items, IMO. The hoodies fit the same as Preme, everything else fits pretty much TTS.

I grabbed a ton of stuff from their sample sale over the summer and I'm really happy I did so. Dope brand, not so much hype surrounding it, nice little message they get across. I mess with it.

Quality is really good/great on most items, IMO. The hoodies fit the same as Preme, everything else fits pretty much TTS.

I grabbed a ton of stuff from their sample sale over the summer and I'm really happy I did so. Dope brand, not so much hype surrounding it, nice little message they get across. I mess with it.

sounds awesome. Really want to support this brand and start rocking something low key but nice.
Ok, I guess the consensus is to get whatever size you are in Supreme.
thanks for the tip!

Ten minutes after I placed the order they already got it processed with a tracking number ready to go. I think Noah is my favorite shop now. Free shipping too!

Army Green core logo copped. Looking forward to wearing it. Supreme is ****ing ridiculous right now and I don't even care anymore.

Army Green and Blaze Orange. Now just to pick up some fire tees and pray that they do another hemingway cap run. I'd also like to splurge on some winter running shorts if they do them this winter.

noah_arm_band_rugby_crew_01.jpg

regret not buying this when I had the chance. :smh: can anyone point me in the right direction for a medium :frown:

Back
Top Bottom