Nobody Here Dips or Chews Doe?

Every now and then I will with my brother because he doesn't smoke. Not a fan though that **** gets too messy.

Yo that's incredibly disgusting fam
sick.gif

That would make me instantly vomit

Did 3 times during football camp my junior year :lol: was bonding with some of my country teammates

That might be a shocker to some posters who think I hate all white people

It's actually not bad but it's a habit I would never want

Last edited:
My great great Grandad chews everyday and has done so since his 50s.

He's 99.

playing university hockey in freshmen i was a tin every couple days ,i probably go through a tin every 3 months now 

Winter green skoal long cut its my biggest vice. Hardest thing I've ever tried to quit. One day I hope to quit completely, but to this point I make it 2-3 days and then I'm outside working on my house or driving to rental properties and I end up stopping and buying another can. That bottle when it sits in the truck on a hot day....nasty.

Had a roommate back in college who use to do that. I found it disgusting spitting it back into the bottle

playing baseball got me addicted to sunflower seeds. About 2 months ago I had to quit because my heart would start to flutter while I slept.. All the oil and salt, smh. 

would never try dip, looks like dirt. 

Nope.

Got a king size RAW cone in my mouth right now though. Pause
was gonna comment but then seen the pause, good save
Winter green skoal long cut its my biggest vice. Hardest thing I've ever tried to quit. One day I hope to quit completely, but to this point I make it 2-3 days and then I'm outside working on my house or driving to rental properties and I end up stopping and buying another can. That bottle when it sits in the truck on a hot day....nasty.
Yup this is how it always is.  I can't be on the road for more than an hour and some change without pulling over to grab a tin.  Road trips are a no brainer, a tin or two will be copped.  In HS and college you could not pay to to dip pouches (pause) but now, since I don't dip regularly, I'll gladly throw a few pouches in (pause) rather than the mess of snuff or long cut.  And yea, that used bottle is the worst of smells. 

I find it disgusting, in the building I work in so many of the soldiers sitting there with their open clear water bottles they spit in all day just sitting on the desk :x

I was somewhat curious about it in high school but my construction teacher would do it and his gums were black as hell.

playing baseball got me addicted to sunflower seeds. About 2 months ago I had to quit because my heart would start to flutter while I slept.. All the oil and salt, smh. 

would never try dip, looks like dirt. 
Is this what a doctor told you?

Back
Top Bottom