NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

View media item 826675All foams, kobe's, and Reebok Question's are DS!! LeBron has been worn twice!!
All foams sz 10 except blue/grey which is sz 9.5.
Question's are sz 9.5
LeBrons sz 9.5
Kobe is 10.5
Inbox me if interested!!!

Last edited:
I didn't know the canal st. HoH was staying there. That's great.

I'll just take my chances on NDC @ 5pm.

Footlocker Friday morning.

Footlocker is now launching same time as NDC. 5pm.

Last edited:
HOH limit was 1 style per person if I remember. And this was Thursday there was no one out there. So you coulda copped the whole pack and went back through

I messed up and was at the footlocker at the mall on Thursday. What a mistake. I wanted those prelude 1s too.

I picked up the Gumbo League socks that were sent to stores today on sale, 13 bucks from City Gear. Waiting for price drops on all the clothing merch, I want the backpack and the light jacket, but don't want to pay retail.

How much is Retail?

Retail on the socks was like 18, the jacket is 85 I think and the backpack is 90.

Normally I wouldn't bother with any of it, but the game was here and I ended up going to it so if for nothing more than sentimental value I'd like to pick up as much of the stuff as I can on clearance.

Seeing that the jacket is 85 and not 135, I may pick it up tomorrow just for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Retail on the socks was like 18, the jacket is 85 I think and the backpack is 90.

Normally I wouldn't bother with any of it, but the game was here and I ended up going to it so if for nothing more than sentimental value I'd like to pick up as much of the stuff as I can on clearance.

Seeing that the jacket is 85 and not 135, I may pick it up tomorrow just for the hell of it.
Are u talking about the kobe jacket from the nike pop up shop??? if u can get a 2xl please pm me

Anyone kno if there are anymore GreenGlow 8s on Canal?YOTH 8s? Or ASG Kobes in GS? If anyone just so happen to go down that way,check it Out for me..

Champs in lakeside gonna be doing FCFS for the 3s this weekend.

They have a 13 return in the white 6s, and a 14 in ASG KD VI.

@tone Oakwood is like 10/15 mins away from canal.

got the perspectives today off NDC hope they look good in person haven't seen em. Need those masterpieces sleept on em now I'm drove cause those joints fresh!

^^+1..

What spot usually have the Biggest variety of shoes out there in NO? Im on My way to the city now..

Back
Top Bottom