NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I just couldn't get behind the AJxSB1. When they first rumored it (was it last yea, two years ago?), and basically gassed up the idea of Black/Red or Black/Royal 1's with SB tooling, I was admittedly interested in seeing it.

But the shoe that dropped just isn't visually appealing. And I've bowed out of the "buying just to have" aspect of this, mostly because it's not cost efficient or space efficient, and I know there are guys out there that really want these things.

I could have called Rukus. Or Humidity. Had no problems getting them. But I'm glad that guys are getting them that want them.

Hopefully they'll drop one or two more colors. How's the toebox on the SB1's? Because all of the AJ1's, especially the "Nike Air" pairs, are shaped like dunks. That's why I've gotten rid of, getting rid of all my 2013 1's. Just not worth having something that isn't really what you want.

What's up NT? I'm looking for a sz 13 or 14 SB x jordan 1!! If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. Non rape price tho plz! Yung I need a plug like u have

Not feeling those venoms. I don't know what it is but it's just something about them.

Another question. Did anywhere in NO get the lebron what the MVPs last year. I'm asking because I have almost every pair of KD6s that came out this year and id really like to add a pair of the WTKDs. I'm just wondering what the availability will be like in the city of it's available at all. I was thinking that the distribution would be similar to those Brons last year

Not feeling those venoms. I don't know what it is but it's just something about them.

Another question. Did anywhere in NO get the lebron what the MVPs last year. I'm asking because I have almost every pair of KD6s that came out this year and id really like to add a pair of the WTKDs. I'm just wondering what the availability will be like in the city of it's available at all. I was thinking that the distribution would be similar to those Brons last year

Those came out before they'd opened up the HoH on Canal or Oakwood. I'd check with those stores before any other place.

Not yet, and I think I may have missed my chance, because I didn't see it in shops last weekend. Did get the caps though.
I went to HOH in Baton Rouge today to see if the marked the NBA ALLSTAR gear down some more because it was not really moving. I guess 50% off is as low as they were going to go because the store employees said they shipped all the allstar gear to another store since it was not selling here in BR.

The good news is that it looks like these are just dying on Nike.com too, so they may end up in outlets.

BTW if anyone is after the AF1 and Air Up from the Gumbo Collection the New Orleans Factory Store has them; BUT they're regular price. I'd have jumped on a pair if they were on a big enough discount, but not at full price.

I went to HOH in Baton Rouge today to see if the marked the NBA ALLSTAR gear down some more because it was not really moving. I guess 50% off is as low as they were going to go because the store employees said they shipped all the allstar gear to another store since it was not selling here in BR.
Did they still have the socks. Specifically KD socks

View media item 877436If you're talking about the ones on this page, they were only available at the Customization Station pop up at Sports Plus, and Nike/Footlocker shipped all of this out of the shop when the weekend was over

View media item 877437If you're talking about these, they were available in town for about 2 weeks after the game, but someone got hip to the fact that they're selling for $30 on ebay and cleaned out the shops since they were discounted in a lot of places.

I did not see the KD socks but I really was not looking for them. If you are referring to any of the socks mints listed they were sold out the first week.

I jus need the Jacket.. Bein cheap backfired on my ***..

View media item 881191
Stopped by Oakwood on my way to take care of some work, and found this at the HoH. Also still available in limited sizes at City Gear/Champs. Footaction shipped all of theirs out.

They're still charging full price though, so the wait continues.

Back
Top Bottom