NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Does anyone work at AT&T?

I'm trying to switch to AT&t and get two iPhone 4s, but I can't use a corporate discount for the monthly fees if I activate an iPhone. Is there anyway I can get around this?

Originally Posted by thaolor

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

sig
Big shout out to sim0nsayz for hooking me up with my first pair of Kobes (VI Del Sols)...thanks a ton man!
I've known dude since 6th grade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks again.

Originally Posted by J Dash57

I got the hook up on tires, all brands and sizes. Also I got the hook for Monster Beats (studio, studio pro, tour, solo)

can u email me at gotkix@gmail.com?

i need 2 255/40/17 dunlop star specs. and 4 oem size tires for ml320 with 16s

Got a hookup at Finishline San Jose

Edit:

My store doesnt have the foamposites or the gray Bron 8's.

Lmk what you can do for me in your PM

if anyone's trying to go to Mayer Hawthorne x Bruno Mars x Janelle Monae, presale tix are still on sale. password is: lazysong

i got hook up for you ricers who are looking for bodykits and other stuff for your rockets. (rims, hks, greddy, etc)

looking for swoosh or just a hook on holding shoes for limited releases in the future.

Anyone got a hook up with any type of cool job? Can hook it up with anything from any petco store in return

^ nudies can be found at Azuki in sj. If you dont mind driving you can hit up barneys in SF or self-edge.

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ nudies can be found at Azuki in sj. If you dont mind driving you can hit up barneys in SF or self-edge.

thanks fam i will check them out 

Anyone have a hookup on beats by Dre studios? I'm looking to pick up a pair this week. I could trade for a hookup on snap-on tools.

For those looking to make some quick cash. I'm conducting some focus groups in Alameda talking about cars. The session is for 2 hours and pays $80. Take my survey to qualify and I'll contact those who fit what I'm looking for: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PZ6TQT.

Back
Top Bottom