NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

any one have a for sure hook up on the royal 1s? i need a couple of pairs to wear and stash away for sure.

I feel that. I need a few pairs of the royal 1's in my life. ^and to my dude above i got the hookup on jobs in SF, apply at Stride Rite california street!!

Probably everybody and their momma wants this too lol, but I'm looking for hookups at shoe stores. Willing to be one of your most loyal costumers lol, seriously though. Just pm me please!

Need some car audio...
Rims too...

nerd.gif
What kind of car audio?

Anyone got a new career opportunity hook up?

Please refer to my post in this thread.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

I could hook it up with:
-I am a consultant in the following areas: Social Media, Marketing, Event Organization, Entrepreneurship in Micro Business,
-Restaurant/Hospitality tours and guides (California and a bit of NYC specifically)
-Variety of Entertainment (DJ's, Performers, Club Promoters and Vendors) within NorCal and SoCal

Last edited:
i am a simple man my brothers and sisters. can I get hooked up with an oakland athletics reggie jackson bobblehead, ebay is charging outrageous prices i am only trying to spend around $20 for the one they were giving out a 4/27/2013

Last edited:
not really a hook up, but anyone have suggestions for a physical therapy center in the bay area (palo alto area preferably)?

I got hook ups in FA/Champs/FTL

Might need a hook up for some giants tickets

Last edited:
Anyone got a BestBuy hookup? Don't really have much to offer but I could really use some help. Thank!

What's good NT!! Just wanted to ask if anybody know where I can still cop the Jordan xx8 in the black and green cw? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom