NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by thewanandonly

Anyone got hookups on Omega or Tag Heuer Watches? I have a hook-up at Apple (but only 15%) from my friend.
Let me know the model you are looking for and i can look into it.. I think even saving tax for a omega is worth it.. since the watches run over aG.

Originally Posted by thewanandonly

Anyone got hookups on Omega or Tag Heuer Watches? I have a hook-up at Apple (but only 15%) from my friend.

let me know which model. I might be able to get them 20% off.

I got that gap Inc. plug for all 3 companies(gap,br,old navy).Also 30% off adidas store in downtown SF.

Just got a bunch of Triclimates 2 in1 Jackets in and also New Apex Thermal Jackets for the super cold winters..

For the people who wanted a hookup on the beats by dre studio headphones I'm gonna be able to get some in soon so if your interested hit me up.

^ Sorry about the pacers game bro, Opening up a store had to work over 12 over a day last week. Im intrested in beats by Dr Dre but the IN EAR headphones.

It's all good man don't trip. What store are you opening? Are you talking about the in the ear headphones that cost like $179? I can get those too ifyou need them. Let me know.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

It's all good man don't trip. What store are you opening? Are you talking about the in the ear headphones that cost like $179? I can get those too if you need them. Let me know.

I got a cousin in Norway that wants those big ear phones.. I'll contact her. You gota plug on them ?

Yea Mike I can get some for less than retail. Which ones you need the studio headphones or the earphones that go in your ear? I'm getting the studioheadphones first.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Anyone got the hook up at verizon wireless? I'm in the market for a new phone and the DROID looks something nice.

I can barter 35% off Nordstroms/Rack.

I got your hook up on granite countertops as well.

In addition to the randomness, I can also get your Wii to run burned games.

Holla one time Verizon hookups!
Whats good w 35% off @ Nordy's with some UGGs for my lady for xmas...

yo Bay Area, If you guys want a good place to eat

i work at Madera in Menlo Park. contemporary californian cuisine serving sustainable and organic product. I will be here til the end of the yr, and thenopening my own restaurant in February in Milpitas at the Ranch 99 plaza. The name's still TBA, but it'll be where "Royal Bistro" now stands.Bring me customers and ill fasho hook u up, whether it be comped apps or a discount on your check. i'll keep you guys updated.

Looking for one specific item, any help is appreciated.

The Tact Commander Jacket by LRG (Lifted Research Group) in Black size XL.

Best price I've seen is $80, but that's too much for my student loan budget. If it can be got for $40 or so, hit me up!!!

Originally Posted by k b0mber

who has a hookup at north face ?? lookin for a koo snowboard jacket size Med or Large
Check the site. Got all sorts of jackets all under retail.

For those who preordered the Jordan 12 white/red they shipped out today!

^^^ Wish that size 12 was MINE
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom