Norcal Summit @ Delores Park @ 10am *Vote either July 6th or July 19th - RSVP now!*

so whats up delores park? or kennedy park? and can i bring the fam? (kids and girl)
also we all bringing meat or just throwing money in the pot and letting someone else buy it?
also can we use kinders garlic bbq sauce?
also maybe we can do it the weekend after 4th of july?
Im down to do what ever if LB needs help planning it i will gladly help try and coordinate with u

I dont see a problem with bringing friends and family as long as they chip in.
Yea if a couple people bring meat and we all split the cost that will work. I was planing on buy a whole bunch of stuff day of. I figure $20-25 a person should cover food drinks dessert plates cups and stuff like that.

Location ??? and Date Lets vote. I'm down for either Kennedy or Delores which works better for you guys. As soon as we get a location and a head count we can figure out how much food and how much $$ we each chip in.

PS I love that kinders sauce.

As soon as we get a set location and a head count I'll see if CAFinest23 can update the thread. Spread the word to other NT"ers this should be fun :nthat:

As soon as we get a set location and a head count I'll see if CAFinest23 can update the thread. Spread the word to other NT"ers this should be fun :nthat:
i can bring 4 bags of those safeway brand drum sticks and thighs
i can do 2 packages of hot dogs
i vote kennedy park
i say meat wise 1 package for every person going unless u going to chip in cash
like how i would bring my girl and two kids i will bring 4 packages of meat
if u bring u and ur girl just 2 packages so on and so forth
more meat is welcome but i think either meat or $15-25 towards other food items like soda or sides or what ever should be the minimum requirment for attending.
and we should get wristbands to be able to tell who is in our group as well as i wouldnt mind giving away a pair or 2 of my shoes as a raffle for attendees.
if we can get a couple people to do that would be nice. doesnt have to be heat or anything just something to get people excited. raffle off a toddler shoe or something

I have no girl or kids.... it'll just be me and my meat 
frown.gif

can I bring potato salad instead? 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure.

Kennedy Park is over by Pocket Rd right??? 

my old stomping grounds when my fam first moved to Sac 
nthat.gif

For sure.

Kennedy Park is over by Pocket Rd right??? 

my old stomping grounds when my fam first moved to Sac 
nthat.gif
Hahahaha kennedy park is in hayward. off of Hesperian lvd. near the hayward airport or on ur way towards southland mall if u coming from oakland

roll.gif

Damn, I thought yall were talking about Sac.

Hayward is cool too, I'll just crash at my little brother's place

how you having a bay area summit not in SF? delores or bust.

how you having a bay area summit not in SF? delores or bust.

I was the one who brought up Delores and I asked for people to vote... I'd be driving either way so its not a big deal for me I'm use to driving around looking 20 mins looking for a spot but not everyone is. For those that may find SF out of the way can't or prefer not to take Bart I'm sure we could work out carpool or something.

Can some one confirm if its 2 or 4 hour parking around Delores Park?
Do they have a policy on music? If not anyone have access to equiptment that could set up?

For all those that are serious and would like to attend post your email address. What you might/ could bring (if anything) and how many people are coming with you so we know what we need.

Date- I was thinking July 6th or the 19th
My email address lbthree@pacbell.net

Last edited:
Dolores would be cool but I think Golden Gate would be a much better idea. More room, better parking, and still within SF. That's where the last summit was and it was cool.

golden gate isn't on the bart. delores is on the bart.....aint no noise ordinance that i know of, i've seen live bands playing out there....i've also seen "freestyle battles" nobody ever stopped them....

golden gate is cool, more space, etc, but it's not even on the BART.

i don't even know if im down to go, just trynna help yall plan the best summit possible. i will say that the only chance of me showing up would be at delores (i go a couple times a month)

SF is centrally located and most accessible to everyone in the bay, equally. Delores is smaller but its most accessible. Golden Gate is bigger but if you not driving, its a pain to get to from outside of the city.

delores or bust.

Back
Top Bottom