normal things you stay the hell away from vol.....NOPE

....or weird/quirky phobias

-the ocean when I cant feel the bottom........hell no.

- velvet. That feeling when you rub it in the opposite direction :x

-giveaways or crazy sales when a bunch of people start rushing in.
Naw.

View media item 1142081

Loud, packed clubs (I'm trying to talk to people when I'm drunk.  Don't feel like having a sore throat in the morning from screaming all night.)

Ferris Wheels (I'll go on any roller coaster, but Ferris Wheels scare the life out of me. 
laugh.gif
)

Water parks (Disgusting)

The beach (It's okay once a year, I guess.  I f'ing HATE sand.)

Rodent pets (My friend put his hamster on me once and it was a wrap. 
roll.gif
)

Sushi (Ain't trying to get no parasitic worms.)

Department stores/Yankee Candle/Cologne & Perfume shops (Instant headache.)

Last edited:
The beach is one of my favorite places but when it gets to that deep point its my least favorite place

Lol a pet stores

Sewer grates.

I feel like if I step on em theyll break and my leg will go into the hole.

- JiffyLube, Midas, and other for-profit auto care places. NOPE

- Small towns with one high school, one (local) news paper, and limited access to the outside world. NOPE

- Venomous animals from Australia. NOPE.

Ants. I f'n hate ants. I tolerate spiders, crickets and roaches but **** them ants. Wanna be colonizing *** mf

Last edited:
^^caterpillars that look like aliens

Seems like you have a fear of falling into places unknown. I think what you're really afraid of is submersion.

Interesting.

Have to think about that.

Last edited:
Hot and humid weather :smh:

Beans

Bees (there's a beehive in the crevice of the outside of the sliding door on my van ) :smh: :lol:

Seems like you have a fear of falling into places unknown. I think what you're really afraid of is submersion.

It's interesting to find out what the actual underlying issue is with your fears.

With mine, I know I actually have a fear of not being in control and that manifests itself in the fear of dropping when flying in small planes. But I've realized I sometimes get that same feeling if someone is driving really fast and I'm not behind the wheel.

Last edited:
....or weird/quirky phobias

-the ocean when I cant feel the bottom........hell no.
I love the beach but I feel the same exact while at the beach and I spend most of my time in the water.

I can swim btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom