Not for nothing, but Khole Kardashian is trying...

Why is that a site
sick.gif

lol, this and about 3 other treads are bringing the LOL's , the others are trash. We got one thread talking about how wearing skirts is somehow related to black men going against slavery lol. I'll stay here over that

lol, this and about 3 other treads are bringing the LOL's , the others are trash. We got one thread talking about how wearing skirts is somehow related to black men going against slavery lol. I'll stay here over that
I don't blame you for staying here then :lol:

Y'all need to stop frontin. Those ugly pics are from years ago... When she was first getting photographed. This is her from 3 days ago... View media item 849631
So what you're really saying is she doesn't actually look good she's just managed to take better pics of herself to create the illusion that she does look good in the face. You're just trying to make up this faux distinction of "ugly pics" and these better pics from 3 days ago. There are no ugly pics, she's just ugly.

Man she look like OJ, OJ know dang well that is his kid
She said he smashed too.

I wonder if OJ knew or if he down with the incest Errol style.

Last edited:
I like her and kourtney..

Khloe has an ugly man face.
The other little sister will end up spreading her snatch on camera soon with lil twist.

I bet khloe gets nasty wet :evil: used to think she was wack but she's definately moved up my list of chicks I wanna smash.

Kim still da gawdess though, kourtney is aight to me. Kendall Jenner is gonna be a beast by the time she hits her mid 20's

Kourtney really took a hit after having all those kids doe. Kendall will have the throne in a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom