Not getting tagged in a picture and still seeing it APPRECIATION Vol. Facebook, nightly swagboost.

15137_216093890782_514040782_4567414_6245769_n.jpg

switch that garbage lrg shirt(I wasn't aware people still wore this) and its not a bad fit

why are you wearing a bookbag at a party though?

wink.gif
soltheman wrote:

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this clown took the pic down because he couldnt handle the roasting

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah. OhSnaps88 texted me and told me people were using it in other threads. I want my pics to be exclusive to my threads.

I can e-mail it to you if you'd like. Then you won't have to go searching when its time to fap. <3

....huh? That was an AWFUL comeback.
smh.gif

you're a pudgeball, unpleasant to look at, and your name is Solomon.

no one will EVER pleasure themselves to your photographs.

Now go to sleep.

...you mad?
roll.gif

dude is about to punch his screen

p.s. kill yourself for taking the internet seriously.

baby-crying.jpg

cry a little more
laugh.gif

How many times can a person say "U MAD?" in a thread before its obvious that he has no other form of defense?

ooh young fella, how glad i am not to be you

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

switch that garbage lrg shirt(I wasn't aware people still wore this) and its not a bad fit

pic is old. but i like the shirt, despite what's "hot" on NT.

and to carry capri suns and hot cheetos.
roll.gif
but for real it was so i didn't have to carry a brown paper bag around campus.

wink.gif
soltheman wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah. OhSnaps88 texted me and told me people were using it in other threads. I want my pics to be exclusive to my threads.

I can e-mail it to you if you'd like. Then you won't have to go searching when its time to fap. <3

smh.gif

Now go to sleep.

...you mad?
roll.gif

baby-crying.jpg

cry a little more
laugh.gif

How many times can a person say "U MAD?" in a thread before its obvious that he has no other form of defense?

I'm not crying. I don't share the same need to be acknowledged by a forum board full of dudes.
roll.gif

I could go in, but if I were to go in on someone, it'd have to be someone worth my time.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

pic is old. but i like the shirt, despite what's "hot" on NT.

and to carry capri suns and hot cheetos.
roll.gif
but for real it was so i didn't have to carry a brown paper bag around campus.

wink.gif
soltheman wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Now go to sleep.

...you mad?
roll.gif

baby-crying.jpg

cry a little more
laugh.gif

I'm not crying. I don't share the same need to be acknowledged by a forum board full of dudes.
roll.gif

said the guy who posted a picture of himself next to some random girl, thinking he'll get props for his "swag"

roll.gif
roll.gif

do you intentionally keep making yourself look like a fool?

^Why do you always get into with people?
  I only do it to people who have it coming.

you seem like a decent fella though.

unless we've butted heads in the past, in which case, you may not like me.

but thats ok.

said the guy who posted a picture of himself next to some random girl, thinking he'll get props for his "swag"

roll.gif
roll.gif

1. This thread was intended to show appreciation of seeing a pic you weren't tagged in. Not to boost my "swag." If I was really try to boost my "swag," I'd brag about my athletic accomplishments. I don't need to. The $%#% I care about what you think? Most of NT doesn't know anything about me. And don't you do MMA fighting?

How are you gonna come at me when you spend a majority of your day rolling around on the ground with another dude? BOY STOP.

2. I don't care how I look in the eyes of NT. I have a close knit group of friends in my hometown and at my campus. Just because I don't boast about what I do in the real world doesn't mean I'm not doing things.

When's the last time you went without posting on NT? Or better yet, what's the last thread where you weren't the first reply?

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

1. This thread was intended to show appreciation of seeing a pic you weren't tagged in. Not to boost my "swag." If I was really try to boost my "swag," I'd brag about my athletic accomplishments. I don't need to. The $%#% I care about what you think? Most of NT doesn't know anything about me. And don't you do MMA fighting?

How are you gonna come at me when you spend a majority of your day rolling around on the ground with another dude? BOY STOP.
Now you're just being ignorant.

For someone who plays a rather misunderstood sport yourself, you should agree.

Edit: oh and....

This thread was intended to show appreciation of seeing a pic you weren't tagged in. Not to boost my "swag."

Not getting tagged in a picture and still seeing it APPRECIATION Vol. Facebook, nightly swagboost
yeaaaaah, you're done.

roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread was intended to show appreciation of seeing a pic you weren't tagged in. Not to boost my "swag."
Not getting tagged in a picture and still seeing it APPRECIATION Vol. Facebook, nightly swagboost
yeaaaaah, you're done.

I got a boost of swag once I saw it, like the people who actually replied to the thread also said. The topic itself wasn't meant to boost my swag. So yes, I'm so done.

If I was honestly trying to boost my swag on behalf of what NT thought, I would have posted some fake !*%. But, like I said before, idgaf.

Also, ignorant? How so?

Exhibit A:
tx_couture_ufc.jpg

Exhibit B:
brock_lesnar_ufc1.jpg

Exhibit C:
1257442919203596338.jpg

Anyone that messes with UFC is obviously a prime example of heterosexuality.
roll.gif

And rugby is misunderstood? And you say I'm ignorant. Rugby is one of the top 5 sports in the world. Just because it's not poppin' in America doesn't mean it's misunderstood.

Sadly, the outlook of rolling around with another dude in spandex isn't so bright.

^
All i said was that Rugby is misunderstood. I wasnt bashing it.

Hell i dont even know the rules. Which falls under the category of misunderstood.

you're just using your own homophobic tendencies to try and bash me...pretty sad.

yikes...childish, aesthetically challenged, AND completely ignorant to other sports.
smh.gif

you're a real triple-threat bud

roll.gif
roll.gif

yeaaaaah, you're done.

I got a boost of swag once I saw it, like the people who actually replied to the thread also said. The topic itself wasn't meant to boost my swag. So yes, I'm so done.

If I was honestly trying to boost my swag on behalf of what NT thought, I would have posted some fake !*%. But, like I said before, idgaf.

Also, ignorant? How so?

Exhibit A:
tx_couture_ufc.jpg

Exhibit B:
brock_lesnar_ufc1.jpg

Exhibit C:
1257442919203596338.jpg

Anyone that messes with UFC is obviously a prime example of heterosexuality.
roll.gif

And rugby is misunderstood? And you say I'm ignorant. Rugby is one of the top 5 sports in the world. Just because it's not poppin' in America doesn't mean it's misunderstood.

Sadly, the outlook of rolling around with another dude in spandex isn't so bright.

Wow Somebody is mad...

^

Hell i dont even know the rules. Which falls under the category of misunderstood.

you're just using your own homophobic tendencies to try and bash me...pretty sad.

yikes...childish, aesthetically challenged, AND completely ignorant to other sports.
smh.gif

A phobia is a fear. I'm not scared of homosexual people.
laugh.gif

And to be honest, I just don't like UFC/MMA. I bash it whenever I get the opportunity.

lol @ aesthetically challenged. I'll admit the other things, but you actin' like you're a model.

A board with a bunch of dudes is no place to talk about aesthetically pleasing forum mates.

@ dude who said i was mad.

yeah, i kinda was.
roll.gif

son insulted rugby though. i'll die for rugby, realtalk.

^im far from a model. thats for sure.

You shouldnt bash a sport you know nothing about, however.

^

smh.gif

A phobia is a fear. I'm not scared of homosexual people.
laugh.gif

And to be honest, I just don't like UFC/MMA. I bash it whenever I get the opportunity.

lol @ aesthetically challenged. I'll admit the other things, but you actin' like you're a model.

A board with a bunch of dudes is no place to talk about aesthetically pleasing forum mates.

@ dude who said i was mad.

yeah, i kinda was.
roll.gif

Prove it. Please.

Oh let me save you the trouble, yes, im super duper mad. Prettayy prettay preeeettttaaaaay mad.

^im far from a model. thats for sure.

You shouldnt bash a sport you know nothing about, however.

You're right. You know what club29, you're not as much of a douche as i thought you were.

@AgentArenas
Me playing the sport should be proof enough.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Prove it. Please.

Oh let me save you the trouble, yes, im super duper mad. Prettayy prettay preeeettttaaaaay mad.
larry david?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Son gamin' the white girls wit that ''used Toyota Prius on new Autozone hubcaps'' swag...
laugh.gif

thought he was doin it with LRG
Somalian Car Mechanic
2e1ymp5.jpg
2e1ymp5.jpg
2e1ymp5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom