NOT GOING TO JAIL MY BOY TOOK THE WRAP FOR ME WHAT MORE CAN I DO ? VOL: LOYALTY (UPDATE PG 7)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lets just say I think his story is Rediculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

hmm.

Did you ever use to work at Best buy and drive a Benz and a Jaguar?...but oh, no...never a BMW
Spill it. You know something. Did you IP track him to a familiar SN with a familiar back story?
nerd.gif
Yep.

Iono why you was even entertaining him Rilla.

Dude just sat up waiting to get approved so he can get over on NT with his fictional tale...Nah bro. Not going.

Maybe if NT wasn't on high-alert after that Chitowlegend/Sole4real fiasco, He woulda got away with it...But nope.

That's like Al-Quada trying to pull another attack a week after 9/11...That **!! is gonna get shut down with the quickness.

That's a real h0mie man there's n0t t00 many like that left n0wadays dude stay snitchin

Originally Posted by dreClark

lets just say I think his story is Rediculous
Hmmm... one more clue, please?

That's what I thought he meant but I wasn't sure. Good looks Dre. and I here you Jewels, but I missed that whole fiasco. Cliff me. I just thoughtthis story had an inkling of credibility up until he said it was 2 techs. Then I started re-reading the %%$! and it was red flags EVERYWHERE
smh.gif

Me being a genuine hood fella myself (with some non-street sense to boot
pimp.gif
), I can't see you being serious. So ok... it wasn't the same tech. Fine. Then what was different? It was prolly just an extended clip in which case you coulda loaned him the clip. Don't no real street __s go around touching other people's guns and handing theirs out just because
nerd.gif
. I made that mistake once with a mossberg...ain't seen it since... so I KNOW that ain't how ya boy get down if he was really en route to do bidness. It sounds to me like you're the good kid that wants to be down with your associates on the grind.
Listen again I had his tech for a minute until I got mines per say. You know holding it for protection. Then I got mines but never got around togiving his back bc he would never stash it in the crib. Just so happen when I had mines on me I gave it to him bc he wanted to borrow the tech and told me togive his tech back when I get a chance. So he was holding my tech at the apparent time since I never gave him his tech back since I had that one stashed awayfrom the crib as well. So I never got around to returning his tech he just had mines for the time being then I got the call he got pulled over. So my tech gotconfiscated in the whole thing, and I gave his tech to his boy while dealing with the situation. Lets just say I dont mess with techs anymore due to thisincident.

you a dirty mofo, I wouldn't talk to you either. Obviously you packing because your not a real man.

^Yeah no doubt about it. Im very thankful for my friend and what he did for me. I mean he could have not done this. So I owe credit where credit was due. But Istill feel bad I let him take my tech. I should have got his from the the spot I had it stashed at instead. But its to late to say what I should have done andwhat I shouldnt have done. I mean Im in college and got jammed up trying to live like a gangster on the side. But now I learn my lesson. I shouldnt have got orcarried a tech in the first place. Maybe this wouldnt have had happened if it wanst mines.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

you a dirty mofo, I wouldn't talk to you either. Obviously you packing because your not a real man.

laugh.gif
I'd like to know the logic behind this post
here

Either this is made up, or he is some wanna be thug that would get his +@# whooped by any joe on the street. Either way, I regret coming into this thread anddon't respect this clown. Acting like NT cares about his gangsta fantasies. Word to OP- 90s are over brah.

Yo and to all the cats thats driving with the tech in the whip unlicensed its not worth it. You can get stop at anytime. You dont want to mess your future upand be in jail if you cant get out of it. Gun charges are very serious. Dont let it happen to you or your friends. You seen what happened to Mr. Burress. Alotof people think is cool or they a G carrying the tech. But thats not the case when you get caught with it.

Back
Top Bottom