Not showing the person who ran onto the field UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Loosen up guys, it would be a funny side show to the game

indifferent.gif

The product on the field is more than enough thank you.

Seems like it'll be a cool Nike commercial:
random guy runs on the field Shaking security and players alike and leaves a collection of people with broken ankles and bruised egos. at the end of thecommercial, The face is really a mask and the person pulls it off and it's really LT or something and he says "we should have more practices likethis".
pimp.gif

Disclaimer: Nike, if i see this on tv there will be problems.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

random guy runs on the field Shaking security and players alike and leaves a collection of people with broken ankles and bruised egos. at the end of the commercial, The face is really a mask and the person pulls it off and it's really LT or something and he says "we should have more practices like this".
pimp.gif

i believe this commerciall has happened...maybe not nike tho...anyone know/remember
nerd.gif

This one I was actually at. It was at the Twins game....hands down one of the funniest I've ever seenlive or on TV
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Dude touches 2nd and 3rd and heads for home...slides head first into the plate. He stands up and the damn Red Sox bat boy decks him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the playersjust standing around not willing to help. The security guards didn't even look like they gave much effort either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

This one I was actually at. It was at the Twins game....hands down one of the funniest I've ever seen live or on TV
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Dude touches 2nd and 3rd and heads for home...slides head first into the plate. He stands up and the damn Red Sox bat boy decks him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the players just standing around not willing to help. The security guards didn't even look like they gave much effort either
laugh.gif

Players don't want to help because they're smart. As soon as they take someone down, the lawsuits will come pouring in.

laugh.gif
Anyone remembers that clown that ran on the Jaguars practice field, and Jack Del Rio's nephew steamrolled the dude?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Some NT'er in here are some serious joes on here. Straight hall monitor status.

maybe you don't remember the tennis player being stabbed, or the Royal's coach being beat up by the fans?� You mix alcohol and competitive spirits withcrazed fans and you get bad combinations time after time... I'm not saying there aren't times where it's innocent enough, but there have beendangerous interactions with fans on or around the playing areas and while it may just be entertainment to you sitting home eating your cheetos on the couch,it's real life for the people who have to actually be in that moment... we don't need encouragment for these ******ed attention #$%!+@.

In fact - we need more of this to make fans think twice about it... your NFL defensive MVP doing work -

The best was the hippie fan who slowly walked into the outfield to meet Barry. They shook hands and Bonds walked him off of the field. Pretty funny stuff.Hands down the best fan on the field incident ever.

23e99f42-e003-44ca-99f1-ed69db0dc98a.widec.jpg

Craftsy21 wrote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Some NT'er in here are some serious joes on here. Straight hall monitor status.

maybe you don't remember the tennis player being stabbed, or the Royal's coach being beat up by the fans?� You mix alcohol and competitive spirits with crazed fans and you get bad combinations time after time... I'm not saying there aren't times where it's innocent enough, but there have been dangerous interactions with fans on or around the playing areas and while it may just be entertainment to you sitting home eating your cheetos on the couch, it's real life for the people who have to actually be in that moment... we don't need encouragment for these ******ed attention #$%!+@.

In fact - we need more of this to make fans think twice about it... your NFL defensive MVP doing work -

No wonder the Browns suck --- look at that wussy push Lang did on the fan

��

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

random guy runs on the field Shaking security and players alike and leaves a collection of people with broken ankles and bruised egos. at the end of the commercial, The face is really a mask and the person pulls it off and it's really LT or something and he says "we should have more practices like this".
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i've been meaning to post in here for days. but now that i finally am the only thing that i can say is that it is much unnappreciated

Originally Posted by dland24

The best was the hippie fan who slowly walked into the outfield to meet Barry. They shook hands and Bonds walked him off of the field. Pretty funny stuff. Hands down the best fan on the field incident ever.

I was at that game, 1st base side and all the giants fans were going crazy, it was against the dbacks right?

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by dland24

The best was the hippie fan who slowly walked into the outfield to meet Barry. They shook hands and Bonds walked him off of the field. Pretty funny stuff. Hands down the best fan on the field incident ever.

I was at that game, 1st base side and all the giants fans were going crazy, it was against the dbacks right?

I was at the game too. Yeah it was against the DBacks. I was in the 5th row right behind Bonds when this happened. It was awesome because it wasnt your typicalretarded drunk moron running around the field. He calmly walked to Barry, shook his hand and that was it. It was a pretty great moment.

Then Barry hit his 750th homerun....
pimp.gif

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q83/dlandwehr/?action=view&current=3cAYFlaH.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

This one I was actually at. It was at the Twins game....hands down one of the funniest I've ever seen live or on TV
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the players just standing around not willing to help. The security guards didn't even look like they gave much effort either
laugh.gif
Hmm... I remember that night
nerd.gif

No that wasn't me lol

Back
Top Bottom