Not to be racist but wzup with whites and domestic animals? Real Talk

idk but I couldn't date a chick with one of those small dogs especially if it has a wardrobe and rides around in a purse

Originally Posted by kilojules64

A white person treating their dog like a human doesn't mean it's of equal value to them as their children, the ones who treat them that way usually had the pets before they had kids/have no kids at all and that's why they get such special treatment.
In my family we definitely consider our pets a loved one, but we don't go crazy over it taking it to the doggy spa and *(@^#

I've seen it too OP. but it's usually the ones like that, with no kids.
I think it's a bit crazy but whatev

Originally Posted by kilojules64

A white person treating their dog like a human doesn't mean it's of equal value to them as their children, the ones who treat them that way usually had the pets before they had kids/have no kids at all and that's why they get such special treatment.
In my family we definitely consider our pets a loved one, but we don't go crazy over it taking it to the doggy spa and *(@^#

I've seen it too OP. but it's usually the ones like that, with no kids.
I think it's a bit crazy but whatev

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if i was an oppressed minority id prolly kick my dog around too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But OP my dog is apart of my family also. I <3 her.

Equally no racist, but I have never seen anyone other than a white person (usually women but a few males) kiss a dog in the mouth. I know allegedly their mouth is cleaner than ours, but seriously, they chew on their own balls, %*!, and eat their own doo doo and vomit as well as that of other animals. I'm not buying it.

Equally no racist, but I have never seen anyone other than a white person (usually women but a few males) kiss a dog in the mouth. I know allegedly their mouth is cleaner than ours, but seriously, they chew on their own balls, %*!, and eat their own doo doo and vomit as well as that of other animals. I'm not buying it.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if i was an oppressed minority id prolly kick my dog around too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But OP my dog is apart of my family also. I <3 her.

Back
Top Bottom