Notable Alumni From Your High School

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Katie Featherson from Paranormal Activity graduated the year before me. Cool girl

^ Tell her I want my money back from that movie
laugh.gif
. J/k.

edit I checked wiki this time and I have a update

* Mike Mularkey - NFL Coach / Current offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons
* Terry Richardson - former NFL running back
* Jaco Pastorius - Jazz bassist and composer
* Brent Jett - Shuttle astronaut of four missions [3]
* Margaret Whitton - Film and television actor [4]
* Derrick Roberson - NFL Cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

talib kweli
JP Morgan
Bernie williams
francisco garcia
dude who invented WD40
laugh.gif

Tom Clancy

DeMatha High
pimp.gif

David Aldridge (1983) is a sports reporter affiliated with television's TNT, and the The Philadelphia Inquirer.[2][3]
Johnny Austin (1962) is a former professional basketball player in the NBA (1966–67) and ABA (1967–68).[4][5]
Peter Bay, 1974, conductor/music director of the Austin Symphony Orchestra
Eric Bickel, 1988, Sports Junkies radio personality
Jason Bishop, 1988, Sports Junkies radio personality
Keith Bogans (1999) is an NBA player (2003–present), currently playing for the Chicago Bulls.[3][6]
Adrian Branch (1981) is a former NBA player (1986–90). He is also a television analyst for basketball.[4][7]
Mike Brey (1977) is a collegiate basketball coach who is currently the head men's coach for the University of Notre Dame.[8][9][10]
James Brown (1969) is a television sportscaster, and currently the host of The NFL Today.[4][6]
JB Brown (1985) is a former NFL cornerback (1989–99).[11]
Kenny Carr (1974) is a former NBA player (1977–87), and member of the 1976 gold medal winning United States Olympics team.[4]
Sid Catlett (1967) is a former NBA player (1971–72).[4]
Brett Cecil (2004) is a Major League Baseball pitcher (2009–present), currently playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.[12]
Adrian Dantley (1974) is a former NBA player (1976–91) and current NBA coach. A member of the 1976 gold medal-winning United States Olympics team, he was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2008.[3][4][6]
Ron Everhart (1980) is a college basketball coach, currently the head coach at Duquesne University.[10]
Steve Farr (1974) is a former Major League Baseball relief pitcher (1984–1994).[13]
Danny Ferry (1985) is a former NBA player with the Cleveland Cavaliers who won an NBA championship with the San Antonio Spurs. He is the current general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers.[3][4][6]
Joseph Forte (1999) is a former professional basketball player, having played in the NBA and in Europe.[4][6]
Coy Gibbs (1991) is a former NASCAR driver, former assistant coach for the Washington ********, and the current owner of Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross. He is the son of former ******** head coach Joe Gibbs.[14]
Steve Hood (1986) is a former professional basketball player who played.[15]
Mike Johnson (1980) is a former All-Pro NFL linebacker.[16]
Sidney Lowe (1979) is a former NBA player and coach. He is the current men's head basketball coach at North Carolina State University.[4][6]
Michael Mewshaw (1961) is an author.[17]
Derek Mills (1990) is an Olympic gold medalist in track and field at the 1996 Summer Olympics.[6][18]
Jerrod Mustaf (1988) is a former NBA basketball player (1990–94).[4][19]
Jim Nelson (1981) is an editor, currently the Editor-in-Chief of GQ magazine.[20]
Quinn Ojinnaka (2002) is an offensive lineman for the NFL's New England Patriots.[21]
John Owens (1998) is a tight end for the NFL's Seattle Seahawks.[21]
Tony Paige, 1980, former NFL player
Paul Rabil (2004) is an MLL lacrosse player for the Boston Cannons and Washington Stealth.[6]
Heath Schroyer (1990) is the head basketball coach at University of Wyoming.[22]
Derek Cameron Wake (2000) is an NFL Player with the Miami Dolphins. Two time CFL Defensive Player of the Year.[21]
Brian Westbrook (1997) is a former running back for the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles (2002–10).[6][21]
Byron Westbrook (2002) defensive back for the NFL's Washington ********.[21]
Charles Whitney (1976) is a former professional basketball player, perhaps best remembered for being convicted of kidnapping Hillary Clinton's attorney.[4]
Dereck Whittenburg (1979) is the former men's head basketball coach at Fordham University.[6]
Bernard Williams (1965) is a former professional basketball player in the NBA and ABA.[4]
Edwin Williams (2004) is an offensive lineman for the NFL's Chicago Bears.[21]
Josh Wilson (2003) is a defensive back for the NFL's Baltimore Raven

We might have the most athletes.
pimp.gif

Oakland Mills High School, Columbia MD c/o 2006

Darryl Gee, U.S. Olympic Soccer player
'Monroe - a Broadway and Off-Broadway actor
Aaron McGruder - creator of The Boondocks
Randy Pausch - professor at Carnegie-Mellon University. Dr. Pausch, a father of three young children, gained a level of internet and YouTube notoriety for recording what is known as his inspirational "Last Lecture" due to a battle with terminal pancreatic cancer.
Clint Peay - Fullback, Mens National Team Player, DC United Star, and U.S. Olympic Soccer player
Rob Ryerson - former professional soccer player, soccer coach at Mount St. Mary's University
Dante Washington - Mens National Team Player, MLS Scorer, and U.S. Olympic Soccer player
Tony Cole - Big Ten Conference Champion in the 60 and 200 meter dashes for Ohio State University
JJ Kincaid - New York City radio personality and frequent "Extra!" contributor.
David Andrew Sitek - Musician known for TV on The Radio, Akimilli.
Bryan Czap (2006), Guitarist of alternative-rock band The Dangerous Summer (band)
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Graduated with this guy. Always good for a laugh, he waddled through the halls but he must be doing something right. More power to him.
Terry Virts - NASA Astronaut
David Howard - 7th Round Pick (241 overall) by the Tennessee Titans in the 2010 NFL Draft,
Chris Marchand - Sports Director ABC Affiliate in Panama City, FL

L.D. Bell High - Class of 2007

Ryan Roberts - current Arizona Diamondbacks 2B
Tommy Maddox - Former Steelers and Broncos QB & 2002 NFL Comeback Player of the Year
Cary Blanchard - Former Arizona Cardinals kicker 1992-2000
Dennis Allen - current New Orleans Saints secondary coach

Princess Anne High School-Virginia Beach, VA

Originally Posted by Tepg221

Notable alumni

Drew Schiller, 2005 - college basketball player at Stanford University
Dianna Agron, 2004 — actress in Glee
Bill Amend, 1980 — cartoonist best known for FoxTrot.
Marc Benioff, 1982 — founder and CEO of Salesforce.com.[3]
Mary Crosby — actress, answer to the question "Who shot J.R.?"
Nathaniel Crosby — golf player
Scott Feldman — Texas Rangers starting pitcher
Shirley Jackson — writer
Brian Maring — Australian Explorer/Chemist
Brad Schreiber — writer
Matt Sosnick — baseball agent featured in License to Deal
Erik Van Dillen — U.S. Davis Cup tennis player, 1971–75
38297_136357866396311_100000662963975_225147_3786924_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Maurice Edu

Darren Collison

and me

Thats about it
laugh.gif
You went to Etiwanda? 

+1 for Etiwanda.

Might as well add Jeff Pendergraph in there.

Nichkhun Horvejkul from the Korean boy band 2 PM
laugh.gif

im gona wait for Jeff to do something in the NBA before i call him "notable"

Well, the fact that he's got minutes in the NBA should be noted (he had a 20+ pt game). All these people that are being mentioned by others... half of them I've never heard of
laugh.gif

Archbishop Molloy

Lou Carnesecca (1943) - St. John's University basketball coach
Raymond W. Kelly (1959) - New York City Police Commissioner
Kenny Anderson (1989) - Former NBA Player
Sundiata Gaines (2004) - NBA Player, Utah Jazz
Russell Smith (2009) - reserve point guard for University of Louisville
Kenny Smith (1983) - Former NBA All-Star and two-time NBA Champion and current television sports host and analyst
Andrew Cuomo (1975) - Governor of New York
David Caruso (1974) - Actor, film and television
Christopher Klucsarits (1988) - American professional wrestler (Kanyon)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Benjamin N. Cardozo HS in Queens, NY

- Ron Jeremy - Adult Film Star
- Rafer Alston - Skip to my Lou, NBA
- Royal Ivey - NBA
- Howie Rose - Sports Broadcaster

and me

and i think
cwinslow.jpg
if im not mistaken..

o yea, and me too
pimp.gif