Notorious BIG Brooklyn mural coming down? SMH. Update: it's staying!

Slick Rick — “Don’t Know The Name of This *****"

"In these times, atleast to me, theres alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D”

Jay-Z — “Don’t Know the Name of This *****"

"In these times, atleast to me, theres alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay -Z”

Been swagga jackin' since '87 :lol:

Nothing is easier than rustling hip hop elitists. Like there's some nobility in saying "the way he talks about selling crack is better than the way he talks about selling crack!"

Dudes be acting like they are Roger Ebert.

Jay got the most boss chick in the game, is worth several hundred million dollars, and converses with Barack.

If stealing verses gets me all that, sign me up...

Apple does it all the time.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nothing is easier than rustling hip hop elitists. Like there's some nobility in saying "the way he talks about selling crack is better than the way he talks about selling crack!"

Jay got the most boss chick in the game, is worth several hundred million dollars, and converses with Barack.

Quiet money son, certain cats are lowkey.

"Unseen when im low but still right in your face. So skinny but that semi auto right on my waist"

Im talkin bout the music tho. Whos the better spitter, whos bars are tighter... Could care less who has the most money.

Anyways bouta hit the gym and toss some iron around bumping AZ discography

"Unseen when im low but still right in your face. So skinny but that semi auto right on my waist"

Im talkin bout the music tho. Whos the better spitter, whos bars are tighter... Could care less who has the most money.

Quiet Money for life!

Jay-Z was singing Empire State of Mind while AZ was dropping this realness.

AZ appreciation thread in disguise? He's tied with my Curren$y as my favorite. Bout to drop some gems in here and if y'all don't appreciate it I will make you like the dude who wouldn't stop posting reggaeton with ninja in that one thread :lol:

:pimp:

RzdsNG.gif

Quiet Money for life!

Jay-Z was singing Empire State of Mind while AZ was dropping this realness.

AZ appreciation thread in disguise? He's tied with my Curren$y as my favorite. Bout to drop some gems in here and if y'all don't appreciate it I will make you like the dude who wouldn't stop posting reggaeton with ninja in that one thread :lol:

I got majority of his albums on my phone but hes always appreciated.

Does biggie even have 100 songs?

Apparently

easy to be quiet when you're worth $50k and a "Buy one drink, get one free" coupon from Discovery Zone.

Just cuz his bars don't appeal to your sensibilities doesn't mean they don't apply to millions of others.

More people like Jay Z than Arizona Tea. This is fact.

Jay is a better rappe than Arizona Tea. This is fact.

Deal w/ it, famb.

Last edited:
Does biggie even have 100 songs?

Apparently

easy to be quiet when you're worth $50k and a "Buy one drink, get one free" coupon from Discovery Zone.

Just cuz his bars don't appeal to your sensibilities doesn't mean they don't apply to millions of others.

More people like Jay Z than Arizona Tea. This is fact.

Jay is a better rappe than Arizona Tea. This is fact.

Deal w/ it, famb.

You sold out to corporate America a minute ago though. You would be a Jay-Z fan :lol:

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to grossly misuse the word "facts" :lol:

This however is very true. Difficult concept for some to grasp though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom