November 2020 WDYWT

20201118_092247.jpg

Don’t matter bro. It’s just usually, folks with the higher hearing loss are helo mechanic, FA and tankers. Got some hearing problems and migraines from being on a Bradley. Got nada from the VA.
Did any of your current ailments arise when you were still in service and was did it happened in service? If so it should be in your medical records, and the VA should be taking care of you!

From what I have seen with the VA is that they like to deny, pro long and low ball veterans ratings at first so that you would get dismayed, lose hope and stop filling....

Did any of your current ailments arise when you were still in service and was did it happened in service? If so it should be in your medical records, and the VA should be taking care of you!

From what I have seen with the VA is that they like to deny, pro long and low ball veterans ratings at first so that you would get dismayed, lose hope and stop filling....
Yeah, I’m good though. Family is set. All I needed. Everything is documented since ‘08. Disability pays the mortgage and car payment.

Mr_Swoosh_757 Mr_Swoosh_757 mannn I told the react thread, I was watching these on sale On finish line / Nike for 115 which wasn’t bad. But patience paid off for a
Sale on top of sale with Nike and that 20% off ... super happy

Back
Top Bottom