Now that he's won a ring, did Lebron make the right choice in leaving the Cavs for MIA?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Just want get people's take on "the decision" now that he's accomplished his intended goal when moving to Miami. Obviously its a good choice because he won a ring, but was it the right one? Would you rather have seen him try to win at least one in Cleveland or try for multiple in Miami? Or a different team without another superstar but better role players?
ruined legacy? or refined?
whats your take on things?
If bron would have went to mia and became second fiddle, i.e. wade wins mvp and finals mvp then it would have made the "decision" look stupid and possibly tainted his legacy but since the opposite took place then it all works out and he is good to go.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Probably would have been more rewarding had he won in Cleveland.

It point blank would have been rewarding. Shoulda stayed in Cleveland, and made free agents come to Cleveland.
Now everyone has something to say about how he wins ring(s).

Originally Posted by RKO2004

He and the Heat got their chip. He didn't want to be "The man". Takes a different kind of guy to do that. He's not "that" guy.
I guess averaging 31 pts, 9.7 rebounds, and 5.6 assists during the playoffs and 28.6 pts, 10.2 rebounds, and 7.4 assists during the finals, a regular season mvp and a finals mvp isnt being "The Man"
eyes.gif

I forgot, you're from Ohio
laugh.gif

441895.jpg

Probably would have been more rewarding had he won in Cleveland.

picture-21.png

Really??

Obviously it would've been more rewarding for him individually considering the fact that had he won in Cleveland, it would've been the closest thing to a player winning it all by himself in NBA history. It still doesn't change that a championship was simply unwinnable with that supporting cast.

-Of course he did.  All the Cavs organization was going to do was bring in past their prime players (i.e. - Shaq, Jamison, etc.)  No one of note would ever want to come play in Northeast Ohio.  Cavs fans should have known that he was not coming back when he did not do the proper paperwork to wear number 6, took off his jersey and threw it after the loss to Boston (he knew the camera was on him), did the decision show, and when Trevor Ariza said I will sign if you go ahead and sign, but he never did.  
-With the way the owner acted after he left he did everything but call LeBron the N-word (but if you read that letter he wrote he basically did), so you have that dynamic as well.  Who wants to play for ownership like that?  Or if you are a free agent looking at the Cavs who wants to go to that atmosphere.

- So I think that he did make the right choice.  He was going to continue to play with SCRUBS every year.  But none of those scrubs can ever get mad, because he got them more money than they ever would have gotten playing anywhere else.  Hell Booby Gibson doesn't ever get into VIP into clubs without LeBron to even get close to Kesha Cole, so yeah he can't be mad either.  

-I do think it would have meant more to win with the Cavs, but to be honest it was never going to happen.  He has more money making opportunities in Miami and who can get mad at that.  To be honest I did not really have a problem with the decision show.  I just thought it was odd and different and kind of entertaining.

-In Cleveland EVERYONE benefited from LeBron for 7 years, and he made a decision to have things in his favor for once and he did do the right thing....

I hate these clowns that keep saying Miami was the easy way out. Did they not have to play games? Did I miss something? Dudes had to bust their #**** to get this Chip

But to answer the actual question hell yea he made the right decision he's getting that ring in october aint he?

I don't understand how the same people saying that it was the easy way out were eventually saying that OKC would beat them. Which one is it? Well, I certainly know which one it is now after they won.
eyes.gif

Oklahoma City were the overwhelming favorites to win the series among sports analysts, Las Vegas bookies and the general population at least in that ESPN.com poll. So how the hell was it easy winning as such underdogs?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I don't understand how the same people saying that it was the easy way out were eventually saying that OKC would beat them. Which one is it? Well, I certainly know which one it is now after they won.
eyes.gif

Oklahoma City were the overwhelming favorites to win the series among sports analysts, Las Vegas bookies and the general population at least in that ESPN.com poll. So how the hell was it easy winning as such underdogs?
laugh.gif
You had a TON of people saying before the finals even began that the WCFs were the real finals.

Bunch of idiots in here
laugh.gif

If I walk to the store and buy a mega millions ticket and won; did I make the right decision to go to the store!?!

!+%$ are ya arguing about? Y'all are going to argue with people who became fans of Lebron after 2010. Biased arguments galore in here.You got folks who live in Wyoming, Idaho and upstate Oregon arguing about why he left was the best decision in the world. Bruh, if yall dont get your potato sacking up, corn-hole game playing +!!#! outta here.

Kind of ironic that the same people that are riding for Lebron after he won the ship are the same people that were bashing him every chance he got before he dipped. Flip-flop $$! fans.

I don't get why people keep bringing up how he left Cleveland. If you aren't a Cavs fan why the hell does it matter to you? While I'll agree that the spectacle of the decision was really unnecessary in the scope of things it's really insignificant. It seems as though the only people holding on to it are those who need a leg to stand on as they detract from what LeBron has accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom