Now that's Brisk, Baby.

alladat in 75 degrees > looking like you're in the hurt locker in sub zero temps.

stay moisturized, homie

Enjoy those feet that smell like boiled eggs due to them uggs u wearing in 80 degree temps, bruh. Feet sweatin' like Pat Ewing in pre-game warmups.

alladat in 75 degrees > looking like you're in the hurt locker in sub zero temps.

stay moisturized, homie

Enjoy those feet that smell like boiled eggs due to them uggs u wearing in 80 degree temps, bruh. Feet sweatin' like Pat Ewing in pre-game warmups.

no problem. i'll switch out into some sandals

while your hands looking like ashy larry. 8)

At least in Cali we have the option to wear whatever we want.

in NY you have to wear it or you'll die
laugh.gif
heatstroke is real though famz.

People can't go from point A to point B due to cold weather? Aware me of this concept of walking or driving...thanks.

Tell em bro....I mean is cold, but you won't die if you set foot outside....but I can see how Cali dudes with paper thin skin can't understand of winter temps

Last edited:
People can't go from point A to point B due to cold weather? Aware me of this concept of walking or driving...thanks.

Tell em bro....I mean is cold, but you won't die if you set foot outside....but I can see how Cali dudes with paper thin skin can't understand of winter temps

more like silky smooth skin 8)

I'm gonna have In N Out for lunch today, maybe a shake too...

enjoy it outside and post a pic for you guys.

stay warm my friends

[bird man rubbing hands gif] Can't wait for the mid to high 20 degree temps tomorrow.. Jyeah...

more like silky smooth skin
glasses.gif

I'm gonna have In N Out for lunch today, maybe a shake too...

enjoy it outside and post a pic for you guys.

stay warm my friends
imma hover over a hot tray of white castle and laugh at the hood boogers tryna get the key to the bathroom.

>

Damn, you had to mention In N Out, damn... That's a low blow...

They still got White Castle up there?

Damn, you had to mention In N Out, damn... That's a low blow...

They still got White Castle up there?
in NY? yeah man.

its terrible for you, but it was placed on this earth by the munchie gods and far be it from me not to consume those delicious little gifts to humanity.

Back
Top Bottom