Now these would've been the real deal.........

I'm sure everybody in this thread would agree. the embroidery on the toe is straight garbage. to me, the red is a bit too dark and i'm not rillydiggin' the patent on ANY AJ VI. but yea, if those few things are tweaked, which pretty much changes the whole shoe, then i'dcop.

Yeah, they look better but......I still don't like the toe and the patent.

Maybe its cause I had the OG's back in the day.

patent leather on the 6's is a no no.

there's nothing like the og leather, and why all the patent on all these releases - 6's, fusions, etc.

do you guys like all this patent? (besides the XI obviously, a classic)

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

pimp.gif
even with the messed up toe box I would still cop

just give me black/infrareds and im good. too many retro+ colorways is watering the game down. they are better than the olys, but thats not much of anaccomplishment

If I had bought a pair, I would have repainted them to something like this. You can excuse the crap on the toe for a good color patern. I think there are afew dudes out there that will go down to the crafts store and paint these ugly shoes.

These look better than the Fruity Pebble VI's that arrived today but I'm still not overly ambitious about these. I'd pass on em just liketoday's crappy VI's if they came out due to the patent leather and vagina inspired stitching on the toebox.

i still think with our without embroidery i would have copped that colour way, especially with what we are facing at the moment.

oh dear....sounds like a awsome summer customs job/project....hmmm may consider copping just to play around...now if only i can find them for real cheap. thatcolorway and the patent makes the patent idea look no so bad....if only they did release them like that. doesnt look like much paint work needed to. good ideahaha since some are speculating that these are the last retro 6 we may see??? any truth?

embroidery and patent leather still kills the shoe, but colorway looks much improved
glasses.gif

there really nice but they wouldn't look like the olympics they would seem like the carmines with less red but there still pretty hot

Back
Top Bottom