NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

^^that's been up since yesterday. there appears to be sizes available, but u can't add to cart. they are all sold out. that's how i wound up getting mine yesterday. when i saw hoodies were up, but i couldn't add to cart, i called ndc.

they confirmed the hoodies were all sold out, but he told me they were showing 1 hoody left in the whole system, which was at the scottsdale store. i called and was fortunate enough to get it, but not my size.

Before i posted the link, i was able to add a size M to the cart. Went to look for a shirt that was $15 so i could get free shipping. 10 minutes later they took it out of my cart.

Sa
Before i posted the link, i was able to add a size M to the cart. Went to look for a shirt that was $15 so i could get free shipping. 10 minutes later they took it out of my cart.

Same thing just happened to me but with size xl

I like the hoodie but retail is bad enough. I'm not buying with those ridiculous eBay prices right. It's gonna warm up pretty soon anyway

The hoodie is terrible. I can't wait to get my Area 72 patches to make my own hoodie.

Hello all. Has anyone have a problem with the 3M paint dots mismatching with the white dots?

I got my AFM pair yesterday. As I was observing the quality, I noticed that my left pair has a problem of the 3m mismatching as you can see in the photo below. My right pair is fine though.

even tho i didn't like it bc i felt like it was mostly aimed at me, i have to admit i laughed pretty hard when i read it. >D
It wasn't aimed at anyone in this thread.... Or at least anyone that's in here anymore :wink:

picked up the lunar af1 today.... very comfy shoes. was on the fence but decided why not as i may have regretted later. got every shoe in the pack i wanted except the chuckposite, and even at retail those are too expensive for me. really liked this pack

dangit, my size 10s got here at 3:33 for delivery but no one was in the leasing office to sign for em so they left..i requested a hold, i'll go get em myself tonite

I just got the hoody and there is no way this thing is worth $100. The inside material is not soft. The elastic at the bottom is loose. I'm glad I went for the next Sz up but there is no way it would have fit properly if I went with my actual size. I'm slightly disappointed with the hoody. I'm glad I didn't drop $200 for it on eBay.

Hello all. Has anyone have a problem with the 3M paint dots mismatching with the white dots?

I got my AFM pair yesterday. As I was observing the quality, I noticed that my left pair has a problem of the 3m mismatching as you can see in the photo below. My right pair is fine though.
I have four pairs, not one of them has that issue.  Honestly, I wouldn't even trip, I don't think it is something that is overly noticeable. 

I have four pairs, not one of them has that issue.  Honestly, I wouldn't even trip, I don't think it is something that is overly noticeable. 
It isn't "overly" noticeable; it is noticeable. It's quite frustrating when you actually have that issue. I guess if you don't have that defect, then you wouldn't be "tripping." lol

I am returning the item and getting a refund. So no more "tripping" for me.

Just wondering how many people have encountered the 3m paint mismatching. In my observation, the reflection due to mismatching of the dots is weaker. Just saying.

Really glad I was able to get these during AS Weekend at NTLA. People really slept on these :D

I was able to get the NIKE AS HOODIE PULLOVER, but it's a L and prefer a M still. 

Saw a review online of Barkley Posites and wanted to clarify this... the white dots on the posite material are 3m? And the speckling on the air bag is gitd?

I haven't missed a restock have I 
nerd.gif

This new plumbing job is kicking my *** right now I been off the map for the last week. Gotta make dat money doeeee. 

I was able to get the hoodie off CL for 115 but got it in XL the fit is small :frown: I shoulda got the 2XL smh

Back
Top Bottom