NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had to wear bowling shoes while bowling?
Who said I was going to bowl though 
laugh.gif
. I thought bowling was a more than one person type activity?

Which stores will carry the all star pack? Xmas KD & LBJ were present in Finish Line as well as other stores.

Still on the fence about those lunar forces, some pictures do 'em justice then others it reminds me of a cheap skate shoe or something. 

I'm intrigued by those blazers, they look sorta dope in the edited pictures but that no filter pic they look fairy

blaaaaaaaaaaaazer pricing please lol .. confirmed where i can get em now just wanna know how much to see if i should even go check em out when in stock

Ill try to grab the blazers and air forces. Rayguns are too pricey but they are sick still. I was hoping they would have a pair of dunks in this years all star pack

Last edited:
Wanted the barkleys but not for $250 and I can't even use my military discount. Kds, Kobes and blazers are must haves.

At this time, we cannot confirm any further information, but we ask that you stay tuned as we will post an update as soon as possible. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

what is the info on the blazers?

So from what I understand besides hoh and online no other retail is getting the "area 72" pack?

IDK why blazers get so much ****. much better than the current KDs and Kobes as a whole. and the 72 pack Blazers ***** and all three of Nikes big endorsements' all star weekend kicks

IDK why blazers get so much ****. much better than the current KDs and Kobes as a whole. and the 72 pack Blazers ***** and all three of Nikes big endorsements' all star weekend kicks

because they obviously look better. the KD Vs as a whole sucks. The Kobes are ehh so so Lebron Xs are wack. Air Force Max and the Blazers are the best of the bunch. I predict these will sell like the Flight Ones did last year.

lol. After being creative for 2 models nike went back to Lebrns looking almost exactly like hyperfuses again. KDs only have one creative model, kobes are straight trash.

I will get the air force max and hope the blazer sit so I can grab them later, unless a shoe I want gets restocked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom