NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a call from HOH. Got the AF1s in a raffle. Prolly not gonna bother. I wanted the black/royal 1s.

Why fill out the ticket then?

HOH is an hour n a half from me, that's why. Filling out 14 tickets made the trip seem not so wasteful.

All of that being said, HOH Easton will have an extra 10.5.

I'd expect on the official day they drop...I'm sure JJ will release an email or something though.

Thinking of going for a pair of RG Force Max - Not gonna waste my time on the raygun hyperbeast...

Need pics of the destroyer that is being released.
not impressed.... just wait till it hits the outlets for 69.99 and that may be too much...
mean.gif

The more pictures i see of the Area 72 pack the more I dislike them...Only feeling the Barkleys now but that price is wild.

Lookin @ the Lunars in that video makes me say, "IDK" now...If I don't I guess I'll save 10 bucks can cop the Jordans...LOL

kixsquare has the the air force maxs up for $300, blazers for $135, lunars at 189, & vandals for $150

Last edited:
FSR on all area 72 pack in h-town, got my ticket for the barkleys today and Air Force max yesterday, no line ., no wait, guaranteed, pumped, got breds also this morning on the back door link

FSR on all area 72 pack in h-town, got my ticket for the barkleys today and Air Force max yesterday, no line ., no wait, guaranteed, pumped, got breds also this morning on the back door link
What Store Did You hit Up For the tickets I got Guaranteed Tickets for The Whole Pack at BayBrook Im Just Looking For the Force Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom