NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I get the air force lunar for retail

Do you like the shoe? Not really understanding the question
I don't understand it either. I know what hes asking I just don't understand why you would ask other peoples opinion if you should buy a shoe with your money for yourself.

SICKEST SHOE FROM AREA 72 PACK

View media item 271880

So beautiful. I can't wait for mine gonna get those galaxy custom socks for them theres a bunch of good sites for people looking google custom nike elite. Something funny I saw on a bunch of instagrams of sneaker sites kids saying they don't like the "white"...Their talking about the 3m...

Last edited:
DUNK CHAMPION SHOE!!!!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I won the Lunar 1s in a raffle yesterday & copped and also won raffle for Royal 1s. Get there & heard they canceled the raffle for the Barkleys & made em 1st come 1st serve. Alot of cats turned around when they heard the Royal 1s were raffle only, but didnt know they couldve copped the Barkleys, but hey their lost is my gain...easy cop lol

man im just mad the custom socks for this weekend werent released in a larger quantity like the BHM elite socks were released.
Trust me, they should have released all apparel in a larger quantity and more widespread. I'm hoping that a NTer can come through for me tomorrow since its the last day.

Def glad i was to cop these. Got 1 pair @ HOH to rock and another on ndc from the campout line to keep ds. The royals were the first to go first down here in charlotte.

Houston HoH galleria had unlimited stock on the barkleys today

Marc Dolce who designed and created the Barkley posite was there signing & sketching on the boxes and posters, 10am-1pm, I got him to sign my pairs, he also designed the foamposites

Man the more I see those barkleys the more I like them. Struck out on local raffles & online for afm & chuckposites. Wish there was somewhere in the bay to cop but looks like im out of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom